PDA

View Full Version : How the hell have you been _____?

Alphasee
02-11-2017, 12:40 AM
There's a couple of people I want to talk to again. Rick mostly ignores me on Facebook anyways.

But:

Mugboy
Dragoon
X
Ghost
Axis
NHSheep (really do need to find a way to get a hold of a fellow Joe)
DuskRequiem I still have his email address, I wonder if he want's that....
Meka
Artemis
Khild :'(
Ted (I remember his AIM name was coachksbluedevil)

But also, Iridium, how the heck are you? It's only been around 2 decades since this place was active, and it's beyond super awesome that it's still open. Thank you, very much.

And to you as well Biddykins, toupher, c03, et al for doing your parts over the years too. It certainly would be nice to see this site come back, but I almost think it would be a lost cause. FML life has changed though. I came back because I got a security notice for some shitty app trying to login to DuskRequiem[at]]gmail.com - I signed up for a it a really friggen long time ago, and forgot that I even had it, lol.

oh my shit. I think I just realized I know someone from a torrent tracker on here.

Biddykins
02-12-2017, 06:19 AM
Hi!!

Iridium
02-18-2017, 07:23 AM
I'm still around surprisingly frequently, keeping this place online, just in case people want to come back and catch up! We're all getting so old these days though!

btsx
02-20-2017, 05:44 PM
hello fellow washingtonian (jk i have no idea if you still live here)

i live in bellevue/work in seattle, so if you are still in the area we should get a beer or something

edit: this is bola if you remember me by that screen name

Ceci
02-26-2017, 11:05 AM
hi joe, long time no see. hope you are well :mushroom: n that life is treatin you good ^_^ sounds like that security notice provided a right blast from the past. do you mean ted as in tektonik? i still speak to him, i'll pm you.

n yeah thanks charles! it's cool to still hear from all you guys.

Almalutz
03-02-2017, 01:58 AM
hello everyone :)

Elizabeth
03-22-2017, 11:00 AM
nice

Flyin
03-26-2017, 10:27 PM
Posting here since it's the newest thread... not sure if anyone will remember this user. I spent time here every day for years back in the early part of the millennium, though I guess I didn't post much. Looks like I registered here 16 years ago... amazing. I joined this community when it was still on Ezboard, so I guess that's when we moved to this PHP solution.

Had fun looking through the "check-in" threads, saw a lot of names I remember. Not surprised that so many people ended up in IT/engineering.

I live in Brooklyn and am a data analyst at a small SaaS firm... putting together a business plan to open a brewery. Certainly not what I would have thought I'd be doing back when I played Neopets!

Square
03-27-2017, 04:19 PM
hehehehekekekekeke

Jakub here I can't login to my normal account can ya'll send me a new password to muh ususal address?

Thx.

Square
03-27-2017, 04:21 PM
hi diane morris aka ceci!

Thanks for helping me back at neopets thru 8th grade math while listening to good charlotte. Good times good times. I can't login to my neopets account anymore. I miss radeon, the dragon I swiped. Poor guy, so sad, so lonely. We need to hack neopets again. Can we do that again?

oh yeah and fuck digibliss. those cuunt stealers of our proggies

Jakub
03-27-2017, 04:31 PM
Thankqs every1. back in.

Ceci
04-05-2017, 05:33 PM
hi diane morris aka ceci!

Thanks for helping me back at neopets thru 8th grade math while listening to good charlotte. Good times good times. I can't login to my neopets account anymore. I miss radeon, the dragon I swiped. Poor guy, so sad, so lonely. We need to hack neopets again. Can we do that again?

oh yeah and fuck digibliss. those cuunt stealers of our proggies
diane morris? i think i'm missing the joke haha.

10+ years later and i've made a return to virtual pets, i play flight rising these days :p don't have any consoles or a tv anymore so that's as far as gaming goes for me now. it's heaps better than neopets lol

once of my dragons, space
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284425/28442484_350.png?mtime=WNq_UQADcTA
his sister, time
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297278/29727732_350.png?mtime=WMVrMwADcMQ

and welcome back flyin. what made u return? & did u ever go by another username?

Rick
04-27-2017, 08:12 PM
There's a couple of people I want to talk to again. Rick mostly ignores me on Facebook anyways.

But:

Mugboy
Dragoon
X
Ghost
Axis
NHSheep (really do need to find a way to get a hold of a fellow Joe)
DuskRequiem I still have his email address, I wonder if he want's that....
Meka
Artemis
Khild :'(
Ted (I remember his AIM name was coachksbluedevil)

But also, Iridium, how the heck are you? It's only been around 2 decades since this place was active, and it's beyond super awesome that it's still open. Thank you, very much.

And to you as well Biddykins, toupher, c03, et al for doing your parts over the years too. It certainly would be nice to see this site come back, but I almost think it would be a lost cause. FML life has changed though. I came back because I got a security notice for some shitty app trying to login to DuskRequiem[at]]gmail.com - I signed up for a it a really friggen long time ago, and forgot that I even had it, lol.

oh my shit. I think I just realized I know someone from a torrent tracker on here.
I don't always ignore you on FB! I'm just generally working and forget to reply after I get off lol

Biddykins
05-20-2017, 08:01 AM
i got dusk on facebook and for real dude is fuckin jacked dusk is buff af like i'm not gay but if he showed up to my house with a bottle of wine and a barry white cd i'd let him in
I find this both difficult and extremely easy to believe at the same time.

Hummer
06-13-2017, 06:27 PM
I find this both difficult and extremely easy to believe at the same time.

Same

Biddykins
06-22-2017, 03:00 PM
Same
Yo how many pairs of shoes do you own now?

Kate
06-23-2017, 07:45 PM
Hi old friends!

Hummer
07-08-2017, 04:21 PM
Yo how many pairs of shoes do you own now?

About 18, I think. I only ever wear 3 or 4.

Are you still in Britland?

Hi old friends!
👋

Biddykins
07-12-2017, 07:18 AM

👋
I thought it'd be a much higher number by this point!

Still in Britland, still a bit of an asshole but much less of an immature asshole.

Dementor
07-13-2017, 12:53 PM
Howdy!

CO3
08-21-2017, 06:18 PM
Joe you ignorant slut! You literally suggested CO3 to me for a username and you call me c03?

For shame!

Oh right, I work in a factory now and I'm seeing a therapist. I still write, and I'm a lot better at it. For the most part I'm on autopilot while I wait out developments in other parts of my life and gain mastery over my mental well-being. Once I do that I can start changing the rest of my life for the better, but until then I'm only going to end up in the same place if I try to do too much.

I miss you assholes.

ohgar_boy
11-06-2017, 12:26 PM
:)

Nuke_is_Good
12-31-2017, 11:58 PM
:cool:

Pandu
05-15-2018, 10:19 PM
jesus, how the fuck has everyone been?! I also miss this place you crazy fuckers.

Hello to everyone, and if anyone wants to reconnect more, feel free to send those pms i will check into the site more often.

Rick
05-27-2018, 10:28 PM
Waddup yo

Christouffer
06-02-2018, 03:31 PM
I'm not dead yet! Living in San Francisco. In charge of engineering at a ~55 person startup.

Ceci
06-09-2018, 07:35 PM
I'm not dead yet! Living in San Francisco. In charge of engineering at a ~55 person startup.
O jheez I just came from Bay Area! Jus came back the other week, hung out with Rick ⬆️⬆️⬆️ (Lolz emojis on neohacks) peak I missed ya. Woulda been great to see u too! I’m based back in England atm wurkin at a ninjutsu skool keepin myself entertained til the next plan

Ps here’s (https://ibb.co/eP0kJT) another pic ahah, Rick is mad kool, it was awesome n crazy to hang out irl at last 🙌

Ceci
06-09-2018, 08:04 PM

👋
What kicks u flexin atm? I jus picked up the new uptempo colour way on drop day in San Francisco 😸

Rick
06-18-2018, 09:15 PM
Man I'm down the road from you in San Jose! What sort of engineering? Mechanical? Software?

Sojive
08-27-2018, 07:35 PM
Damn, it's been a cool minute, not quite sure why I changed my username from Zato2p2o to Sojive...

I've been staring at this screen for a good 25m trying to think of some heartfelt shit to say so I'll just say this:
Thanks to all of you here, for being my friend(s) during a time when I had very little, and thanks to nhacks in general, for getting teenager me interested in hacking, RE, and programming as a whole.

Glad to hear you all doing well
edit, bonus song to go with the post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue6ICQVoJWY

@Rick, you got da aidz xDDDD

Rick
08-29-2018, 10:45 PM
Damn, it's been a cool minute, not quite sure why I changed my username from Zato2p2o to Sojive...

I've been staring at this screen for a good 25m trying to think of some heartfelt shit to say so I'll just say this:
Thanks to all of you here, for being my friend(s) during a time when I had very little, and thanks to nhacks in general, for getting teenager me interested in hacking, RE, and programming as a whole.

edit, bonus song to go with the post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue6ICQVoJWY

da aidz xD lol supp MATT

Red
07-27-2022, 03:25 PM

The legacy of Zato2p2o