Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   TV and Movies (/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Favourite TV show ever (/showthread.php?t=21650)

Biddykins 04-20-2011 05:04 PM

Favourite TV show ever
 
What's yours? I'd say Lost, except it just faltered slightly at the end when they started bringing in magic and stuff after 5 years of 'its all rooted in science'. Oz would be my pick. Nothing that show wasn't afraid to do, and it's full of absolutely phenomenal acting from start to finish.

Dragoon 04-20-2011 11:16 PM

Game of Thrones just started airing. Favorite-series status is pending a few more episodes to see how it pans out.

Jakub 04-21-2011 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
What's yours? I'd say Lost, except it just faltered slightly at the end when they started bringing in magic and stuff after 5 years of 'its all rooted in science'. Oz would be my pick. Nothing that show wasn't afraid to do, and it's full of absolutely phenomenal acting from start to finish.

dead like me, firefly, lost, roswell

breakfast 10-21-2011 11:41 PM

I also like TV program, in addition as well.

rosejasmin 11-12-2011 03:09 AM

Mine favourite tv shows are
Csi miami
Lost
Friends
Dexter
Dancing with the star
Family guy

chuck001 01-09-2012 03:38 AM

TV series...
 
Prison Break
Breaking Bad
Dexter
CSI Miami

Ceci 01-17-2012 02:26 PM

I don't watch tv but a new housemate got me into the big bang theory before I left travelling. Was pleased to find that my hostel has some of the series.

Dragoon 01-18-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceci
I don't watch tv but a new housemate got me into the big bang theory before I left travelling. Was pleased to find that my hostel has some of the series.


I've been meaning to watch that for a while.

Like the spambot right before you, I've been enjoying Breaking Bad.

Biddykins 01-28-2012 01:12 PM

The spambot speaks sense, Breaking Bad is an absolute revelation, it's so damn good.

Dragoon 01-29-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
The spambot speaks sense, Breaking Bad is an absolute revelation, it's so damn good.


Took a little bit of getting used to Hal in a different role, but it's an amazing show and he's perfect for that role.

01Aaron 04-06-2012 03:38 AM

Now I'm addicted in Vampire Diaries 3.

Ceci 05-27-2012 12:37 AM

ive been seein a guy that looks and pretty much is leonard from big bang, ha..

JohnColleen 07-20-2012 05:45 AM

American Idol
NCIS
Big Bang Theory
Voice
Person of Interest
X Factor
Revenge
Bones

Canity78 08-16-2012 03:43 AM

Of course it is friends!

Dragoon 09-15-2012 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trandulkare
My own best ever Tv program is Male vs. Wild, the adventure within it is simply awesome and I watch it usually without missing out on any event.


Male vs. Wild sounds like a gay porn parody of a survival show.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.