anyone care to share a really good butter chicken recipe?
i've been looking forever and can never seem to get that authentic flavor
Try out This Amazing Italian Lemon Butter Chicken. One of my favorite, I can sure you never get rid of it.
Lemon Butter Sauce:
* White wine – 2/4 cup only
* Fresh lemon juice – 5 tablespoons
* Heavy cream – 5 tablespoons
* Butter – 1 cup, chilled
* Salt and pepper to taste
Chicken and Pasta:
* Dry farfalle or bow tie pasta – ½ pound only
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
* Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
* Butter – 1 tablespoon
* All-purpose flour – ¼ cup
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Bacon – 4 ounces
* Mushrooms – 6 ounces, sliced
* Artichoke hearts – 6 ounces, drained and halved
* Capers – 2 teaspoons, drained
* Fresh parsley for garnish, chopped
* The first step to preparing this recipe is to make the sauce. A saucepan should be selected and lemon juice and wine should be poured into it over medium heat. It should be cooked at a low boil until the liquid is reduced by 1/3 of it’s original amount. Next, some cream should be stirred and simmered until it thickens. Now, gradually 1 tablespoon of butter should be added at a time to the sauce, stirring until it gets completely incorporated into the sauce. salt and pepper should be added for taste. Then, remove from the heat and keep it warm.
* The next step is to select a pot and add salt and water to it which should be brought to boil. The pasta should be added to the water and cooked until al dente for about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the water and set the pasta aside.
* Next step is to prepare the chicken. For this, a large skillet should be selected and oil should be added to it. Also add 2 tablespoons of butter to it and heat it all over medium heat. Select a small bowl and stir in together some salt, flour and pepper. Then, the chicken should lightly be coated with the flour mixture. Without any crowding, the chicken should be carefully placed into the hot oil and if required it should be cooked in batches. Fry the chicken until it gets cooked through and becomes golden brown on both the sides. The chicken should then be removed onto some paper towels to allow the oil to drain. To the same skillet add some more oil if needed and stir the bacon, mushrooms, artichokes and the capers. This mixture should be cooked until the mushrooms become soft.
* Next, the chicken breasts should be cut into bite- size strips and return them to the skillet. Then, stir half of the lemon butter sauce into the chicken mixture.
* The last step is the serving. Select a large, round bowl and place the pasta into it. The chicken mixture should then be stirred into the pasta. Taste it and add additional salt and pepper for seasoning. Stir in the remaining lemon butter sauce as desired. Toss them well and garnish on the top with some parsley. Enjoy your meal.
Its a fantastic recipe of Italian Lemon Butter Chicken. All ingredients are so good to make this recipe. I would like to thank you for sharing such a new kind of recipe. I will try this recipe tonight. Great sharing.
I will Try To Make it
My favorited recipe from Good to know. I tried and success
For the butter chicken marinade
800g chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut into 3-4cm pieces
2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely crushed
2cm ginger, peeled and finely grated
½tsp fine sea salt
½tsp hot chilli powder
1½tbsp lemon juice
75ml natural yoghurt
½tsp garam masala (mixed Indian spices)
½ tsp ground turmeric
1tsp ground cumin
1-2 tbsp vegetable oil, for brushing
For the sauce:
1½ tbsp ghee or melted, unsalted butter
2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
2cm ginger, peeled and finely chopped
1 cardamom pod, seeds lightly crushed
1tsp ground coriander
1tsp garam masala (mixed Indian spices)
1tsp ground turmeric
1tsp hot chilli powder, or to taste
275ml tomato pure
1tbsp lemon juice
40g unsalted butter
100ml double cream
1tbsp chopped coriander, to garnish
To make this chicken curry recipe, place the chicken in a bowl with the garlic, ginger, salt, chilli powder and lemon juice. Mix, cover with cling film and chill for 30 mins.
Mix together the yogurt, garam masala, turmeric and cumin and add to the chicken, making sure that each piece is well coated with the mixture. Cover again and chill for 3-4 hours.
Preheat the oven to 180ºC/Fan 160ºC/gas mark 4. Put the marinated chicken pieces on a grill rack set on a baking tray and bake for 8-10 mins. Brush the chicken pieces with a little oil and turn them over. Bake for another 10-12 mins until just cooked through.
For the sauce: Heat the ghee or butter in a pan and add the garlic and ginger. Fry for a min or so then add the cardamom, cloves, coriander, garam masala, turmeric and chilli powder. Stir well and fry for 1-2 mins until they give off a lovely aroma. Stir in the tomato pure and lemon juice and cook for another couple of mins. Add the chicken pieces to the sauce and stir well to coat. Finally, add the butter and cream and stir continuously until the butter has melted and the sauce is smooth. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
Transfer to a warm bowl and serve hot, garnished with chopped coriander.
This recipe is taken from Gordon Ramsay's Great Escape, published by Harper Collins, priced £25
Thank you. I had a wonderful dinner with my family. Nice recipe :) :)
great now i want some tcb
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 AM.|
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.