Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Leaving for a while... (/showthread.php?t=21237)

EM2915 03-31-2009 07:07 PM

Leaving for a while...

Leaving for awhile, gotta spend some time in Juvy for at least a month, see you guys around. Details later on.

Christouffer 03-31-2009 07:08 PM

:-\

Elite 03-31-2009 07:10 PM

shiet, what u do now? dont drop the soap

Rick 03-31-2009 09:11 PM

Juvie? God damn I thought you wre 18 by now.
Loldrugs btw

CO3 04-01-2009 01:53 AM

Aw dang :(

Biddykins 04-01-2009 02:02 AM

April fools!

HYPERION 04-01-2009 08:46 AM

Haha :cool:

Kamil 04-01-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
April fools!

haha good one em

Godkarmachine O Inary 04-01-2009 01:59 PM

That's when we found out it wasn't an April Fools joke. It took a while for us to recover when we found out EM was going to juvie. Took even longer when we learned about what happened to him and the pineapple.

Piņa coladas will never be the same

Biddykins 04-27-2009 04:39 PM

So uh.....April fools.....?

Rick 04-27-2009 06:22 PM

Doubt it's April Fools. Pretty sure he's goin to juvie for a little bit. Wouldn't surprise me.

It's just juvie.

Elite 04-27-2009 11:48 PM

im gonna be leaving for a while too in next couple days :(

Biddykins 04-28-2009 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite
im gonna be leaving for a while too in next couple days :(

Why?

Rick 04-28-2009 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
Why?

terrorist etc

Elite 04-29-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
terrorist etc

rick's the leader of the cell, i swear

EM2915 05-13-2009 07:25 PM

Back, had a intent to distribute issue I had to take care of with weekend juvy. Eighteen now, gotta quit getting myself into dumb shit!

Rick 05-13-2009 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM2915
Back, had a intent to distribute issue I had to take care of with weekend juvy. Eighteen now, gotta quit getting myself into dumb shit!

Or just be more careful from now on. What were you caught with? And how much?

EM2915 05-13-2009 07:36 PM

Quote:
Or just be more careful from now on. What were you caught with? And how much?

My county is by far one of the strictest. Only half ounce of marijuana. In VA, anything over 7 grams is automatic intent to distribute which is bullshit. Long story short, hotboxed the car, got pulled over for "rolling stop" at a stop sign, cop was creeping in the lamest place. Apparent smell of marijuana = toast. Not much I could have done to avoid it, it was right after we got done smoking.

Kamil 05-13-2009 11:26 PM

EM, did you miss a DUI charge?

Rick 05-14-2009 07:46 AM

Quote:
My county is by far one of the strictest. Only half ounce of marijuana. In VA, anything over 7 grams is automatic intent to distribute which is bullshit. Long story short, hotboxed the car, got pulled over for "rolling stop" at a stop sign, cop was creeping in the lamest place. Apparent smell of marijuana = toast. Not much I could have done to avoid it, it was right after we got done smoking.

Jesus lol. I've been caught with oz's of weed before and they let me off. Yay California.

However, hotboxing a car, or doing ANYTHING illegal while you're trafficking drugs is bad. That's how everyone I know that's gotten caught up got caught up in the first place.

A buddy of mine had 2 pounds of shrooms, 5 grand in cash, 2,000 pills. Smoked weed in his car with his friend, went driving with the shit in the car.. Got pulled over for a tail light that was out.

Cop smelled weed, searched his car, found the shrooms. He's doin 6 months.

Gotta be safe with that shit. Small mistakes like that is what gets you caught

EM2915 05-14-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus
EM, did you miss a DUI charge?

We had put eyedrops in, so we all tried to act straight, and when he asked how long ago we had smoked I told him earlier in the day (since my car interior is upholstery, scent can "linger around") so that's what saved me on a drugged driving charge.

Dragoon 05-14-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:
Jesus lol. I've been caught with oz's of weed before and they let me off. Yay California.

However, hotboxing a car, or doing ANYTHING illegal while you're trafficking drugs is bad. That's how everyone I know that's gotten caught up got caught up in the first place.

A buddy of mine had 2 pounds of shrooms, 5 grand in cash, 2,000 pills. Smoked weed in his car with his friend, went driving with the shit in the car.. Got pulled over for a tail light that was out.

Cop smelled weed, searched his car, found the shrooms. He's doin 6 months.

Gotta be safe with that shit. Small mistakes like that is what gets you caught

Pretty dumbass move doing anything at all suspicious with that kind of shit in the car.

Cops here in Humboldt county can be particularly lax on pot, though some still make an effort to be dicks.

Kamil 05-14-2009 10:10 PM

You guys should learn as I have; drugs can get you in a lot of trouble and they're not particularyly benficial. Minus shrooms, those things are magical. :mushroom:

Sucks to hear Em. A few friends of mine got caught smoking weed in a parking lot and the police just called their parents lol. But honestly, petty drug crimes are a waste of the judicial system's time.

Rick 05-14-2009 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon
Pretty dumbass move doing anything at all suspicious with that kind of shit in the car.

Yup. He's pretty stupid.

.. 05-15-2009 02:08 AM

Quote:

Man, I got pulled over after leaving my friends apartment, i had a defective break light, got searched cause i reeked. I thought I was safe, had pulled all my shit out of my car like a week before cause I stopped selling, busted me for half a gram of shake on a scale they found in my trunk. Poss. of Mari, Poss of Paraphernalia. I tried to fight it, I ended up getting an expungeable sentence and about 1200 in fines and court costs. Fuck stupid weed tickets.

Rick 05-15-2009 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..
Man, I got pulled over after leaving my friends apartment, i had a defective break light, got searched cause i reeked. I thought I was safe, had pulled all my shit out of my car like a week before cause I stopped selling, busted me for half a gram of shake on a scale they found in my trunk. Poss. of Mari, Poss of Paraphernalia. I tried to fight it, I ended up getting an expungeable sentence and about 1200 in fines and court costs. Fuck stupid weed tickets.

That would have been laughed out of a California court.

CO3 05-15-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..

You know you can not consent to a search of your car if they don't see anything and you don't acknowledge a smell, right?

breakfast 05-15-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus
You guys should learn as I have; drugs can get you in a lot of trouble and they're not particularyly benficial.

+1

aaaaa 05-16-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Omega v.3.0
You know you can not consent to a search of your car if they don't see anything and you don't acknowledge a smell, right?

You can say that all day but if a cop smells it, they're gonna search.

CO3 05-16-2009 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaa
You can say that all day but if a cop smells it, they're gonna search ILLEGALLY.

Fix'd.

EM2915 05-16-2009 06:12 PM

It's not an illegal search if the scent of any narcotics is obvious. That is probable cause.

aaaaa 05-17-2009 07:07 PM

Quote:
It's not an illegal search if the scent of any narcotics is obvious. That is probable cause.

CO3 05-17-2009 08:07 PM

Quote:

Actually I wasn't even talking to you. If you're going to drive around with such an obvious scent that there's no denying it you deserve what you get. If they can see the smoke and smell it then obviously you can't do anything about that.

EM2915 05-18-2009 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Omega v.3.0
Actually I wasn't even talking to you. If you're going to drive around with such an obvious scent that there's no denying it you deserve what you get. If they can see the smoke and smell it then obviously you can't do anything about that.

Heh no reason to be an ass, I'm not complaining.

I said what I said because in .'s post he stated:

Quote:
"...got searched cause i reeked..."

and you made a correction in bold saying it would be searched illegally. I just wanted to point out that it's not an illegal search if they have probable cause.