Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Video Games (/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   What games are you playing now? (/showthread.php?t=21626)

Dragoon 11-22-2010 05:21 PM

What games are you playing now?
 
ITT we list the games we've recently been playing more often.

Starcraft 2
EVE Online
COD Black Ops

Jakub 11-22-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon
ITT we list the games we've recently been playing more often.

Starcraft 2
EVE Online
COD Black Ops

gta 4
tf2

EM2915 11-23-2010 12:22 AM

Black Ops

Dragoon 11-27-2010 01:14 AM

Just bought a big pile of indie games on Steam for a dollar each. You guys should check out the sales they have going right now (different each day until the 29th).

And Yet It Moves
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time
Eufloria
Gish
Iron Grip: Warlord
Jolly Rover
Puzzle Agent
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
VVVVVV
World of Goo

roger2911 05-26-2011 03:26 AM

I'm playing on Minecraft and Test Drive Unlimited 2 for nova days

Rick 05-26-2011 05:32 PM

Diablo 2
WoW
Astro Empires (browser based)

Biddykins 05-27-2011 02:39 AM

Mortal Kombat is hella fun, and as soon as the PS store is back up I'm downloading FFVII and gonna have another play, as that never gets old.

Dragoon 05-27-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
Mortal Kombat is hella fun, and as soon as the PS store is back up I'm downloading FFVII and gonna have another play, as that never gets old.


Played some Mortal Kombat over the weekend, it was pretty good. And a FFVII sounds like a good idea, I'll have to dig up a copy.

Trying Astro Empires, after seeing Rick's post.

Edit: I'm going to name all my planets by refreshing /b/ until I get a Captcha that looks good enough. First planet is Pulsar Meringes.

Ceci 06-09-2011 02:41 PM

i just discovered homefront last week, have only played 5 minutes of the campaign, been bang on that online..... black ops is on 24/7 at mine so it makes a nice change.

i heard the new mortal kombat was kicking off, havent played it yet.. up for buying it

has anyone played brink? i was looking forward to it but then i watched a trailer online the other day and it wenrtt what i expected. looked a bit pony

Dragoon 06-09-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceci
i just discovered homefront last week, have only played 5 minutes of the campaign, been bang on that online..... black ops is on 24/7 at mine so it makes a nice change.

i heard the new mortal kombat was kicking off, havent played it yet.. up for buying it

has anyone played brink? i was looking forward to it but then i watched a trailer online the other day and it wenrtt what i expected. looked a bit pony


Friend of mine plays Brink, he says it's pretty good.

I'm playing through Borderlands and Final Fantasy 12 now.

Ceci 06-10-2011 03:36 PM

schweet. 13 was wank. didnt play it all the way through though, if it got better someone let me know. hows 12? i began it... lost odyssey was a pretty good alternative to the ff series

borderlands was gangster.... had much fun with that. anyone else play homefront? what do you think.

Rick 06-10-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon
Played some Mortal Kombat over the weekend, it was pretty good. And a FFVII sounds like a good idea, I'll have to dig up a copy.

Trying Astro Empires, after seeing Rick's post.

Edit: I'm going to name all my planets by refreshing /b/ until I get a Captcha that looks good enough. First planet is Pulsar Meringes.

What server on AE you playing? I'm on Ixion -- you should start in I11 haha, it's a massive stronghold set up by the guild I'm in.

Spaceboats are goddamned fun.

Also, I'm downloading The Witcher 2 right now.. it looks really fuckin good.

Dragoon 06-15-2011 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceci
schweet. 13 was wank. didnt play it all the way through though, if it got better someone let me know. hows 12? i began it... lost odyssey was a pretty good alternative to the ff series

borderlands was gangster.... had much fun with that. anyone else play homefront? what do you think.


Yeah, I had the same problem with 13. Barely even started it. 12 is pretty good, though the combat system kinda bugged me until I got used to it; would have preferred classic RPG-style combat.

Loved Lost Odyssey, but I still haven't beaten it. I got rather far in, then lost my save along with my previous 360 in a fire. I've got a new copy, but I haven't gotten around to starting up a new game yet.

Haven't played Homefront, but I don't think I've heard good things about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
What server on AE you playing? I'm on Ixion -- you should start in I11 haha, it's a massive stronghold set up by the guild I'm in.

Spaceboats are goddamned fun.

Also, I'm downloading The Witcher 2 right now.. it looks really fuckin good.


I'm in Ixion, I32. Kinda lost interest though, haven't done anything in weeks. If I decide to start again, I'll head over to I11.

And, coincidentally, I've also got The Witcher 2 downloading. I still need to play through 1 though.

Rick 06-18-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon
Yeah, I had the same problem with 13. Barely even started it. 12 is pretty good, though the combat system kinda bugged me until I got used to it; would have preferred classic RPG-style combat.

Loved Lost Odyssey, but I still haven't beaten it. I got rather far in, then lost my save along with my previous 360 in a fire. I've got a new copy, but I haven't gotten around to starting up a new game yet.

Haven't played Homefront, but I don't think I've heard good things about it.



I'm in Ixion, I32. Kinda lost interest though, haven't done anything in weeks. If I decide to start again, I'll head over to I11.

And, coincidentally, I've also got The Witcher 2 downloading. I still need to play through 1 though.


Yeah, I haven't played through 1 yet. But I downloaded it after playing The Witcher 2. Still haven't beat it, but I'm close to the end so I'm taking breaks to draw it out a bit. Ive gone through every side quest possible up to where I'm at now.

EM2915 06-19-2011 12:23 AM

Still just Black Ops


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.