Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   TV and Movies (/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   A Serbian Film: the most fucked up movie you will EVER see (/showthread.php?t=21633)

aaaaa 12-07-2010 03:06 PM

A Serbian Film: the most fucked up movie you will EVER see
 
Ok, like no lie, this is the most fucked up movie.

I've seen countless horrible things online. I thought I was jaded to gore and shit.

No.

This movie changes anything i've ever thought about gore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

Read the plot if you want, it involves incent, child porn, necrophilia, rape, and worse.

You may think you want to watch it after reading about it, but let me be clear: you don't.

I found my copy on demonoid.

CO3 12-14-2010 02:50 AM

I only heard about this film after watching a video done by The Cinema Snob (thecinemasnob.com) talking about it. If you don't know, he reviews a lot of old exploitation films, and apparently it was a bit more messed up than he would have liked.

It's near the top of my to-watch list, and I'll post again when I'm done with it.

EM2915 12-14-2010 11:54 AM

I don't get why someone would even want to watch a video like this.

aaaaa 12-14-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM2915
I don't get why someone would even want to watch a video like this.


It's one of those things that you here a hype about and then you're like I wanna see it just to see what it's like/about and in this case it definitely lives up to the hype and probably exceeds it.

CO3 12-15-2010 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM2915
I don't get why someone would even want to watch a video like this.


I'm a sick bastard. ^_^

Rick 12-19-2010 08:06 PM

This movie wasn't that ridiculous. August Underground is worse.

Biddykins 02-06-2011 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
This movie wasn't that ridiculous. August Underground is worse.

August Underground wasn't too bad, it was the sequel that went way too far.

Ceci 02-23-2011 01:07 AM

rick and chris, what makes you feel the film is bearable?

i am intrigued as to how something that has made me feel ill just thinking about is watchable. as a person into body modification i am completely desensitized to people mutilating their genitals and anything else to no limit, so gore and the intent involved doesnt phase me because that is personal choice. but when extremities of this sort of specter (but much worse) are imposed on other unwilling human beings that is tortured souls.

i cant see films like this being commented on in such a way unless you watch them with a complete barrier up (which i see as no point in watching the film in the first place - unless for the 'been there done that' factor) or you are a raging nutjob rapist/murderer.

this is just my stance on the topic so enlighten me please.



edit: ive been up far too long and had just skimmed through your comments so i think i missed the point that you were making that you've simply seen worse. so excuse me. but if anybody did find this film bearable i am still intrigued as to how. a reviewer on the wiki page seemed to think so.

Biddykins 02-24-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceci
rick and chris, what makes you feel the film is bearable?

i am intrigued as to how something that has made me feel ill just thinking about is watchable. as a person into body modification i am completely desensitized to people mutilating their genitals and anything else to no limit, so gore and the intent involved doesnt phase me because that is personal choice. but when extremities of this sort of specter (but much worse) are imposed on other unwilling human beings that is tortured souls.

i cant see films like this being commented on in such a way unless you watch them with a complete barrier up (which i see as no point in watching the film in the first place - unless for the 'been there done that' factor) or you are a raging nutjob rapist/murderer.

this is just my stance on the topic so enlighten me please.



edit: ive been up far too long and had just skimmed through your comments so i think i missed the point that you were making that you've simply seen worse. so excuse me. but if anybody did find this film bearable i am still intrigued as to how. a reviewer on the wiki page seemed to think so.
Personally (it may be the same for Rick but I can't answer for him) it was bearable because it was so ridiculous that it just became a bit of a joke after a while. I mean really, a guy being skullfucked to death? It's so stupid you have to laugh. That's why August Underground is so much worse, because it comes off as a genuine snuff film, and is hard to watch.

I watch them because I like to stretch myself, see what I can stomach, expand my boundaries, and all that goodness. I think there's some inherent factor that makes us watch sick stuff, the same thing that makes you slow down to look at a car crash on the motorway.

Rick 04-16-2011 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
Personally (it may be the same for Rick but I can't answer for him) it was bearable because it was so ridiculous that it just became a bit of a joke after a while. I mean really, a guy being skullfucked to death? It's so stupid you have to laugh. That's why August Underground is so much worse, because it comes off as a genuine snuff film, and is hard to watch.

I watch them because I like to stretch myself, see what I can stomach, expand my boundaries, and all that goodness. I think there's some inherent factor that makes us watch sick stuff, the same thing that makes you slow down to look at a car crash on the motorway.

Totally gravediggin here but I havent even been on this site in months, so blow me...

For me, I enjoy stuff like this. I dunno, I always wished I could do stuff like this without getting caught -- well, the violence anyway. Not so much the skullfucking a guy, that's gay cause it's a guy.

But yeah, it has never phased me and I don't think ultraviolence / rape / anything of the sort will ever phase me.

alexemil5 12-29-2012 01:41 AM

Any video??
I want to watch this video.. Curious to watch..




................................
www.plagiarismsoftware.org/
http://www.lib.usm.edu/legacy/plag/whatisplag.php
http://www.indiana.edu/wts/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml

androidmoviehd 12-12-2017 08:52 AM

Yea, me too. Will watch the movie soon.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.