Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Video Games (/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   What games are you playing now? (/showthread.php?t=21626)

breakfast 06-19-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM2915
Still just Black Ops

yup.

Pandu 06-21-2011 04:50 PM

Starcraft 2

League of Legends

Minecraft

Team fortress 2

Lots of single player games, alice madness returns, spiderman shattered dimensions etc.

fiveten 05-11-2012 04:55 AM

I was playing Forsaken World ,its my favorite game.I also like other games ,such as Web Koihime Musou,
Army Attack and
CelebrityMe

JhonsonPeter 06-07-2012 01:35 AM

“God of War 3” is the game which I am playing these days on my PS3, this is really thrilling game and it’s very hard to play.

Ceci 06-15-2012 11:33 PM

borderlands for the millionth time... limited games @ the hostel.. cant wait for the 2nd one

VampireBat 08-08-2012 06:00 AM

I’m not onto much these days. But here’s what I play.

GTA IV
NFS run
Diablo 3
Amazing spiderman

Camaro 08-10-2012 08:01 AM

Maybe it will sound funny, but i'm still playing far cry 1, which was released a while ago and i ended it many times already in all difficulties, but still it looks interesting to me and still i'm playing it. Also right now trying prototype 2, which is a fantastic game with an amazing graphics and a storyline.

ohgar_boy 11-19-2012 10:07 PM

Just replayed Half-Life 2 and the two episodes after playing the Black Mesa source mod. Really wish valve would get Half-Life 3/Ep3 out immediately.

Also in the realm of nostalgia, I went back and played some Ps2 games I haven't played since 2003. Played Manhunt, which was purchased for me on my 13th birthday by a friend, despite it having gotten controversial news coverage, so I never actually finished it (as I was too preoccupied with hiding that I was playing something with swears and such...Oh to be 13.) Also went back and enjoyed played the first two Ratchet and Clank games. Held up nicely for something that came out 10 years ago. can be tough for 3D games...

Been debating trying out "Dishonored" which is getting lots of great reviews and attention.

p.s. I don't think I've posted in anything in about a year so... howdy.

-Colin/Ohgar/Gothic Banana to the really old folk. (once again, oh to be 13)

Dragoon 11-20-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgar_boy
Just replayed Half-Life 2 and the two episodes after playing the Black Mesa source mod. Really wish valve would get Half-Life 3/Ep3 out immediately.

Also in the realm of nostalgia, I went back and played some Ps2 games I haven't played since 2003. Played Manhunt, which was purchased for me on my 13th birthday by a friend, despite it having gotten controversial news coverage, so I never actually finished it (as I was too preoccupied with hiding that I was playing something with swears and such...Oh to be 13.) Also went back and enjoyed played the first two Ratchet and Clank games. Held up nicely for something that came out 10 years ago. can be tough for 3D games...

Been debating trying out "Dishonored" which is getting lots of great reviews and attention.

p.s. I don't think I've posted in anything in about a year so... howdy.

-Colin/Ohgar/Gothic Banana to the really old folk. (once again, oh to be 13)

Heya Ohgar, good to see you around.

I'm near the end (I think) of Dishonored. It's someone shorter than I would have liked, but pretty good otherwise.

I started playing Assassin's Creed 3, but I'm not very far in yet.

Also been playing Nintendoland, since my roommates got a Wii U. Not a bad party game. WarioWare for the Wii U should be good when it comes out. The console seems particularly well suited to that sort of game, even more so than the Wii was.

ohgar_boy 11-23-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon
Heya Ohgar, good to see you around.

I'm near the end (I think) of Dishonored. It's someone shorter than I would have liked, but pretty good otherwise.

I started playing Assassin's Creed 3, but I'm not very far in yet.

Also been playing Nintendoland, since my roommates got a Wii U. Not a bad party game. WarioWare for the Wii U should be good when it comes out. The console seems particularly well suited to that sort of game, even more so than the Wii was.

Would it still get your recommendation? I think I just can't deny the solid reviews it pulled in.

Dragoon 11-25-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgar_boy
Would it still get your recommendation? I think I just can't deny the solid reviews it pulled in.

Dishonored? Yeah, especially if you have any interest in stealth games. If you go with the stealth (no kill/no alert) route, it's a significantly longer and more interesting game. Pretty sure it has multiple endings depending on whether or not you do that.

They're also releasing some pretty good looking DLC soon, apparently. A pack of challenge maps and a new story driven campaign.

Opensky 09-14-2019 12:41 PM

I am playing Carrebian Pirates now

Jakub 10-03-2019 03:22 AM

No videogames from me lately.

aradralami 11-10-2019 04:36 AM

Medieval II: Total War with the Stainless Steel 6.4 mod, playing as the Almoravid Caliphate.
Very fun.