Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   How has everyone been? (/showthread.php?t=21674)

Dementor 10-26-2011 02:38 AM

How has everyone been?
 
Hey everyone. It's been quite a while since I have posted. So much has gone in RL since i was last here. Had my daughter, who is now almost 2 1/2 years old. Married with a wonderful wife, own my own business here in NYC which is doing good, survived the first year :)

Just wondering how everyone else is doing and what's new around here?

Dragoon 10-26-2011 12:17 PM

Congrats!

About half way through the first semester of my second year of college, Computer science.

Things are pretty much entirely dead here now. Most of the posts are spam. I still check in at least once a day, though, on the off chance that someone might have made a legitimate post (thanks).

btsx 10-26-2011 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon
Congrats!

About half way through the first semester of my second year of college, Computer science.

Things are pretty much entirely dead here now. Most of the posts are spam. I still check in at least once a day, though, on the off chance that someone might have made a legitimate post (thanks).


Nice, I am in my senior year for a computer science degree as well.

Dragoon 10-27-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsx
Nice, I am in my senior year for a computer science degree as well.


Woo for super high employability and top starting salaries.

Verm0n 10-27-2011 08:19 PM

good, almost graduating...not

Lucas 10-29-2011 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementor
Hey everyone. It's been quite a while since I have posted. So much has gone in RL since i was last here. Had my daughter, who is now almost 2 1/2 years old. Married with a wonderful wife, own my own business here in NYC which is doing good, survived the first year :)

Just wondering how everyone else is doing and what's new around here?


What does your business do?

Elder44 10-28-2013 10:28 PM

I think this is about Online Business?? Is this?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.