Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Trading Corner (/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Neopets Account (/showthread.php?t=21615)

Biddykins 11-02-2010 04:37 PM

Neopets Account

1,000,000 NP
Account 5 or so years old

Anyone wanna offer me some dollar for this? Or know of a website I can sell it on?

Biddykins 04-24-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbysaurus Sex
i got a 12 year old account with 3.5 million np so suck on that

But is there anywhere to sell them to people? I found a site, but it didn't seem to actually be anything but a front page, which was a tad suspicious.

BobaFett 04-25-2013 02:00 PM

If you're still trying to sell your Neopets shit, check out Neofriends.net and the Blackmarket forum there. Unfortunately, to access the Blackmarket, you'll have to make 40 non-spam posts and the site isn't nearly as active as it used to be, but it does still have a couple of autobuyers and score senders that are updated pretty frequently.

If you've got questions, PM me either here or on Neofriends.net.

Iridium 04-25-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobaFett
If you're still trying to sell your Neopets shit, check out Neofriends.net and the Blackmarket forum there. Unfortunately, to access the Blackmarket, you'll have to make 40 non-spam posts and the site isn't nearly as active as it used to be, but it does still have a couple of autobuyers and score senders that are updated pretty frequently.

If you've got questions, PM me either here or on Neofriends.net.

Damn, looking at that site is like looking at one of those other shitty NP sites like 10 years ago.

Especially like the programmer applications, some kid started using VB 2 weeks ago and is already writing an operating system! Half of them are still using VB6, which is half as old as I am, and I'm 30!

Biddykins 04-26-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium
Damn, looking at that site is like looking at one of those other shitty NP sites like 10 years ago.

Especially like the programmer applications, some kid started using VB 2 weeks ago and is already writing an operating system! Half of them are still using VB6, which is half as old as I am, and I'm 30!

old man why arent you dead yet

Dragoon 04-27-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium

He's also made a web browser and some manner of game. Making a program that simply generates neopoints shouldn't be very challenging at all for him. That post was from 4 years ago, so I expect he's probably working for NASA or heading up Google's R&D by now.