Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Travel (/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Where in the world do you live? (/showthread.php?t=21527)

.. 05-24-2010 09:18 AM

Where in the world do you live?

I'm pretty sure this is all mapped out in the chuck world tour thread, but I don't know where that is... So where do you live?

Moore, OK, In the middle of the US. Known for tornadoes, and very little else, Moore is a large suburb with high schools and nothing to do. Most of the kids here drink or do various drugs to keep themselves occupied. I like weed, it does the trick.

I'll be moving to Norman in about two weeks though which is home to OU, and although it is only about 8 miles south of Moore, Norman is a much more fun place to live.

CO3 05-24-2010 10:02 AM

I live in Dalton, Georgia. It's the second largest city in Northwest Georgia and has a population of ~30,000. I live inside the Bible Belt and we're completely full of Republicans. To clear up a few things about where I live. Yes people here have a 'lazy tongue' accent for the most part, but in larger cities we tend to speak clearly enough to be understood by most anyone. No, I do not have a Southern accent.

We don't ride tractors down dirt roads, but we do like having dogs and drinking cheap domestic beer and beating our wives. No I do not do any of these things.

I'm completely living in the wrong part of the world. I seem to be immune to the hick virus and I don't necessarily want to be here. I think that I'd be happier living elsewhere and people would be happy to see their Baptist Christian percentile go up 0.001%.

I'm thinking about taking a tour to a few select Nexodynian's cities/towns, so if you're interested let me know and when I get the cash to start it up, I can drop by and say hi or chill or do whatever your area has to offer that would be fun.

.. 05-24-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO3

I'm thinking about taking a tour to a few select Nexodynian's cities/towns, so if you're interested let me know and when I get the cash to start it up, I can drop by and say hi or chill or do whatever your area has to offer that would be fun.

Smoke weed?

gamehayst 12-02-2015 09:47 PM

Ha Noi, Viet Nam - a small country with more than 1000 year in war