Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   we need people to make posts! sign up! do your bit! (/showthread.php?t=21473)

Liam 05-12-2010 06:33 PM

we need people to make posts! sign up! do your bit!

We need a group of elite post posting posters as part of our "make nh awesome, very cool, or at least a nice plan to hang out and post again" campaign.

Basically anybody who wants to sign up has to make at least 5 content rich posts every day. According to our scientists and advisers, and a board of nuclear physicists, if we get like 10 people to sign up for this committee we'll have 50 new posts a day and also the secret to cooking jiffy pop is in the wrist action. Or 350 new posts a week. Which is pretty sweet. And the popcorn is delicious.

In today's economy you can't get sumthin for numthin. So anybody who signs up will receive gender specific user titles. For guys, your user title will read "Biceps made out of Steel Cobras" and for ladies your user title will read "Strong, Independent Woman. Also Biceps made out Steel Cobras."

Of course user titles are negotiable if user meets certain criteria including but not limited to:
-User is male trapped in females body
-User is female trapped in males body
-User is velociraptor

Sign up guys, it will probably actually be really fun because we'll start to know each other again. I don't think it will be a chore. Eventually the momentum of this team will resurrect our community.

Also in case anybody is wondering the new forum layout is out TOMORROW!

Biceps of Cobra Steel
  • Liam
  • Kate
  • CO3
  • Dawgy
  • Zato2p20o
  • Alphasee
  • Godkarmachine O Inary
  • Bid
  • Shadowsturm
  • EM2915

Kate 05-12-2010 08:08 PM

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

And I'd like to request that my title be pink, like up there *points* - that better not be a tease... or I swear... *shakes fist*

CO3 05-12-2010 10:05 PM

I'm down for this. I'll try to spread them out, too.

Dawgy 05-12-2010 10:19 PM

No guarantees but I'll try.

Sojive 05-12-2010 10:50 PM

I'll give it a shot!

Alphasee 05-13-2010 12:45 AM

I will as well. Additionally, I've been working on a style too, lets see how this goes! Glad to be a part of this website again :)

Godkarmachine O Inary 05-13-2010 12:52 AM

Sorry I'm late, was busy making sweet love to a few circus midgets. I am so in on this I could be tried for rape.

Biddykins 05-13-2010 02:08 AM

Yeah I can totally do this, count me in.

Also: Someone needs to go rule updating when we get new members. I can do that.

Dawgy 05-13-2010 02:14 AM

It's a shame we can't use the old route of spamming Neopets boards. That actually worked pretty decently.

Good times...

Liam 05-13-2010 04:53 PM

8 members so far -- gentlemen, this shit is officially off the hook

we're working on the user titles - specifically, I have no idea how to color them and need someone else to

also the layout might take 1 additional day - so out tn or tomorrow

CO3 05-13-2010 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam

we're working on the user titles - specifically, I have no idea how to color them and need someone else to

Regarding the layout, I'll be able to finish it tonight. I had surprises keeping me busy all day today or it would have been up by now.

Sojive 05-13-2010 06:00 PM

Quote:
[*]Zato2p20o

:(

Would it be possible to get a name change anyway? I think Zato2p2o is kinda outdated/old.

Liam 05-13-2010 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zato2p2o

Would it be possible to get a name change anyway? I think Zato2p2o is kinda outdated/old.

What name would you like, fellow brother of the brotherhood of people whose biceps are made out of steel cobras

CO3 05-13-2010 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zato2p2o

I have made a thread here for new names.

Kate 05-13-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

ahem, gentlemen?