Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Privileged member applications (/showthread.php?t=4642)

000GHOST000 02-01-2004 10:50 PM

ok, we're getting pretty tired of this.

If you're sending in an application, send it to only one mod or admin. Do not ask any mod or admin about the application after that, even if your number of points changes.

While it's alright to ask once a week or so, do not keep bugging us all the time.

Gearbox 02-02-2004 06:17 AM

I'm an exception.

Personally, I'm in a state of boredom. You have the privilege to request your status regarding your application (to me) EVERY 6 HOURS. But, me being the first person doing this, I'm only willing to tell you two and only two things regarding your application:
  • If it has been received
  • If your application has received any negative comments
and nothing more will be said. If you request for anything else, I will ignore it. The other staff members may give you more interesting details, but you're not allowed to ask until a week later!

You can most likely expect a quick reply on the 2 instant messengers that I am on. If you do not use MSN or AIM quite often, stick with personal messaging (PM).

Deimos 02-02-2004 02:08 PM

Please note that it is done ON THIS SITE IN PERSONAL MESSAGES. Most of the staff does MANY things and doesn't need someone annoying them to death about something that would be simply sent by personal messages.
  • What would you want more;
    • <li>Contact someone while they are in the middle of doing something? Most likely make staff angry that you are interrupting them. You do not know what state they are in, for all you know you could be catching them at a wrong time.
    • OR ... making a simple personal message waiting give or take a few days (or a few weeks depending on how life is going for staff) and most likely get in because staff hasn't built a huge bias against you already because you where overly annoying.
    </li>