Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   we need people to make posts! sign up! do your bit! (/showthread.php?t=21473)

Cmusicman92 06-08-2010 01:22 PM

I was wondering if you guys still need any prominent posters. I would love to be of assistance. I just joined this forum and would totally be interested in helping make it better.
The community here seems real cool and legit and stuff. PM me any questions and stuff

CO3 06-08-2010 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmusicman92
I was wondering if you guys still need any prominent posters. I would love to be of assistance. I just joined this forum and would totally be interested in helping make it better.
The community here seems real cool and legit and stuff. PM me any questions and stuff

Hey man, you've come to the right place. We're definitely needing some posters right now. If you have any questions, likewise just send me a PM as well.

luattrihung11 12-16-2014 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
We need a group of elite post posting posters as part of our "make nh awesome, very cool, or at least a nice plan to hang out and post again" campaign.

Basically anybody who wants to sign up has to make at least 5 content rich posts every day. According to our scientists and advisers, and a board of nuclear physicists, if we get like 10 people to sign up for this committee we'll have 50 new posts a day and also the secret to cooking jiffy pop is in the wrist action. Or 350 new posts a week. Which is pretty sweet. And the popcorn is delicious.

In today's economy you can't get sumthin for numthin. So anybody who signs up will receive gender specific user titles. For guys, your user title will read "Biceps made out of Steel Cobras" and for ladies your user title will read "Strong, Independent Woman. Also Biceps made out Steel Cobras."

Of course user titles are negotiable if user meets certain criteria including but not limited to:
-User is male trapped in females body
-User is female trapped in males body
-User is velociraptor

Sign up guys, it will probably actually be really fun because we'll start to know each other again. I don't think it will be a chore. Eventually the momentum of this team will resurrect our community.

Also in case anybody is wondering the new forum layout is out TOMORROW!

Biceps of Cobra Steel
  • Liam
  • Kate
  • CO3
  • Dawgy
  • Zato2p20o
  • Alphasee
  • Godkarmachine O Inary
  • Bid
  • Shadowsturm
  • EM2915

thank you, I'll be able to finish it tonight.

baoquydau 07-28-2018 02:04 AM

I like to request that my title be pink

Wahide 01-11-2022 12:31 PM

I will try it

I will do it as well. :D

armracenutritio 01-17-2024 06:26 AM

fgngf

gfgfg

dmelift 01-30-2024 05:37 AM

edfbvfdsb fd