Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   I thank you all (/showthread.php?t=21602)

Red 09-20-2010 12:01 AM

I thank you all

Fucking hell guys, i'm looking back at my old posts, and boy, was I a retard; I was hella annoying too.

I thank you all in coping with my immaturity.

I understand that when I was around 10, most of you all were almost 17 already.

Thanks for the memories too.

So, where are we all at now?

I'm a student at the University of California: Los Angeles; just moved in today :)

Liam 09-20-2010 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Fucking hell guys, i'm looking back at my old posts, and boy, was I a retard; I was hella annoying too.

I thank you all in coping with my immaturity.

I understand that when I was around 10, most of you all were almost 17 already.

Thanks for the memories too.

So, where are we all at now?

I'm a student at the University of California: Los Angeles; just moved in today :)

lmao man you were actually the worst, I remember the day I realized you were no longer a retard. I'm at the prestigious Cape Breton University doing an engineering transfer program into Dalhousie University in Halifax. Canadian place name droppin over here

Red 09-20-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
lmao man you were actually the worst, I remember the day I realized you were no longer a retard. I'm at the prestigious Cape Breton University doing an engineering transfer program into Dalhousie University in Halifax. Canadian place name droppin over here

Ahh yeah, I feel like I would've flamed myself like crazy if I were one of you guys; probably would've told myself to "go kill yourself"...sigh haha.

Anyways, I'm doing Political Science at UCLA, I hope to get into an Ivy League school to complete my masters in Public Administration or maybe even Law.

Quite honestly though, I still do not know what I want to do though; I'm actually planning to complete a few IT certifications at a local CC in my free time, just in case.

rhinoceros 09-21-2010 12:45 PM

fuck the labor system

Red 09-21-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinoceros
fuck the labor system

I love you too Shadowsturm.