Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   General (/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Holy shit. (/showthread.php?t=21715)

Wolfe 10-20-2012 06:54 AM

Holy shit.
 
That is all. Who all is still here? And who remembers me? Hahaha. Was thinking about some of my old buds on here the other day. MugBoy? JDawg? Elite? Chris? Among others...Lol, sadly enough I kinda grew up on these message boards. Good times.

- T_Dogg, Lunatic, Wolfe

btsx 10-25-2012 12:25 AM

lol

Daisy 10-29-2012 10:26 AM

I miss this place, wish we could turn this into something else to liven it up.

Dragoon 10-31-2012 05:00 PM

Seems like a lot of people stop by and check in every now and again, but nobody sticks around for long.

Daisy 11-02-2012 10:33 AM

Mhm. Why dont we turn this community into someething epic :D

Dragoon 11-02-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy
Mhm. Why dont we turn this community into someething epic :D


We've had this discussion before, I think. If you've got any ideas (and if any admins are still around to enact them)...

Christouffer 12-08-2012 10:17 PM

I'm still around! Give us a life update! I've got a masters in computer science now and am a software developer by day and a startup entrepreneur by night. Also, I take singing lessons!

Dragoon 12-08-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christouffer
I'm still around! Give us a life update! I've got a masters in computer science now and am a software developer by day and a startup entrepreneur by night. Also, I take singing lessons!


Congrats! I'm three semesters away from having my bachelor's in computer science. Planning to apply for REUs for next summer once my grades for this semester are posted.

btsx 12-12-2012 01:25 AM

ima software engineer

Dragoon 12-12-2012 07:16 PM

I wonder what percentage of our active user base (when we had one) have gotten into computer science. Doesn't seem too surprising considering the original purpose of the board.

Aries86 05-09-2013 04:43 AM

I agree with above all members, but there should be one software...


______________________________


marina bay sands singapore pool

Dragoon 05-09-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries86
I agree with above all members, but there should be one software...



____________________________________
Aries86



I disagree. At least three softwares.

Liam 05-22-2013 09:37 PM

i check out a few threads like once a month, this one seems pertinent to reply to

Also, mechanical engineering

SnoringFrog 05-25-2013 12:35 AM

I was never not 'new', really. I pop in every couple weeks, see that nothing has been replied to, and then I leave.

And I just finished up my junior year towards a Comp Sci degree.

Dragoon 05-25-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoringFrog
I was never not 'new', really. I pop in every couple weeks, see that nothing has been replied to, and then I leave.

And I just finished up my junior year towards a Comp Sci degree.


Congrats! Same here. Heading off to the airport in a few hours to catch a flight out to my summer internship in Nebraska.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.