Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Catch ya! (/showthread.php?t=1150)

Azz 04-08-2003 06:03 AM

Catch ya!

Well, I'm not going to type up a huge leaving post.

I'm just saying that I'm not longer going to be a part of the NH staff for largely my own reasons; this is the first the staff (other than Meka) have heard of my decision. To be quite frank, I don't enjoy it anymore. There was a day when I'd be logged into NH for hours on end, these days I'm lucky to log in on a daily basis, and even then it's only out of obligation.

I hope NH continues on for a long time yet, but, sadly, I can't be an active part of its staff team. Who knows, maybe now I don't have any responsibilities I'll be able to enjoy the boards more. I dunno.

The board is being left in, hopefully, capable hands. Good luck, guys!

-Azz

NeoDevilBoy6666 04-08-2003 06:57 AM

Re:Catch ya!

Am I suppoced to be allowed to reply to announcements? I don't know, but...

Neohacks used to be fun. And it is still fun but got a little boring. I hope you still come on from time to time.

Seee ya around :'(

Note: I think regular members are allowed to reply to announcments now but not post any. Or maybe it's just a bug in 1.5.1 Final or something.

DaRk-FeAnOr 04-08-2003 07:01 AM

I will get in with ya.
Over the past month soo many members have been leaving NeoHacks.
This is really becomming a problem for the board, since the oldbies and usual posters have all been disappearing. NH staff must work to change this, or else the board will die or lose its importance.

Asshat 04-08-2003 08:13 AM

i remember when i first came to nh quite a long time ago..everyone was shouting at me for spamming, and you supported me, and made me feel better, well you were a great admin..bye.

Alphasee 04-08-2003 09:28 AM

This board shall never die. Us members will continue to hold this board together, despite those we wanted to stay so much...
You will be missed Azz.
I hope we dont have any more of this leaving though, plenty of those awesome members have left...but at least a few of them have come back... ;D

nox1s 04-08-2003 09:30 AM

No.... Azz.. Can't leave
Azz.. I understand its boring but.. You were.. Ahhhhh :'( <- For real!

Azz, you are and were a wonderful guy, stay how you were, very helpful..
Azz, I still say you should become a teacher!

On a side note, I just noticed you guys might have some updating to do on the Flash sign on the homepage

Maxi 04-08-2003 10:33 AM

hehe i see azz let us post in his leaving message like i posted in a suggestion thread a long long long time ago :)
anyway Neohacks just got ALOT boring when i was banned and joey left again..and more mods left..
then khlid got mod and this board went into uprising =p anyway it's kinda dead now..it was better b4..
and with you gone..capable hand.. good luck neohacks :P
catch ya on msn azz :)

Liam 04-08-2003 01:33 PM

I agree, Neohacks is pretty boring, but I will stick with it for a while yet.

Sad to see you go Azz. You, Joey and Fett were my favourite mod/admin type people. Keep it cool.

[Dragoon] 04-08-2003 01:58 PM

Meh, YOU'll BE BACK! They always come back ;)

Coyote_99 04-08-2003 03:44 PM

[quote author=Dragoon link=board=6;threadid=14040;start=0#msg148165 date=1049828309]
Meh, YOU'll BE BACK! They always come back ;)
[/quote]

nh has a funny way of doing that dosen't it?

Kamil 04-08-2003 03:54 PM

bye, even though i never got to know u or even talk, please come and be active, even though ur not an admin n-emore

Dawgy 04-08-2003 04:03 PM

Sorry to see you leave Azz. :( You were a great admin. I hope that you can still keep in contact on MSN/AIM.

Duskypoo 04-08-2003 04:32 PM

Azz you have been an admin for what seems like forever, and one of the best admins at that. I'm sad to see you go, as you've done so much for the board. I'll sincerely miss you, and I hope you will return. (Like they always do ;D)

Rick 04-08-2003 04:35 PM

I noticed that you kind of stopped posting and stuff... it was only a matter of time before this thread was made :- :'(
Azz, you were a great Admin, who was always helpful, funny, and nice. :)
Hate to see you leave behind your Admin title, at least now you will hopefully be more active :)

I also agree... Neohacks has pretty much gone downhill. I haven't been on much, mostly because of Warcraft III. Neohacks still is a fun place, but I don't really find much to talk about.

I'll have to snag your Aim name, so I can talk to u there :)

Bye

Edit: A buncha peepz are saying that you are leaving the board... Did I misread your message? I thought you were just leaving behind your Adminity. So... which is it?

NeoDevilBoy6666 04-08-2003 04:43 PM

[quote author=Shadow Knight link=board=6;threadid=14040;start=0#msg148216 date=1049837732]
I noticed that you kind of stopped posting and stuff... it was only a matter of time before this thread was made :- :'(
Azz, you were a great Admin, who was always helpful, funny, and nice. :)
Hate to see you leave behind your Admin title, at least now you will hopefully be more active :)

I also agree... Neohacks has pretty much gone downhill. I haven't been on much, mostly because of Warcraft III. Neohacks still is a fun place, but I don't really find much to talk about.

I'll have to snag your Aim name, so I can talk to u there :)

Bye

Edit: A buncha peepz are saying that you are leaving the board... Did I misread your message? I thought you were just leaving behind your Adminity. So... which is it?
[/quote]

He just became a Retierd Admin. You can even see his name in red now and his stars too. SO he is not leaving,