Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Video Games (/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   What games are you playing now? (/showthread.php?t=21626)

Dragoon 11-22-2010 05:21 PM

What games are you playing now?
 
ITT we list the games we've recently been playing more often.

Starcraft 2
EVE Online
COD Black Ops

Jakub 11-22-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon
ITT we list the games we've recently been playing more often.

Starcraft 2
EVE Online
COD Black Ops

gta 4
tf2

EM2915 11-23-2010 12:22 AM

Black Ops

Dragoon 11-27-2010 01:14 AM

Just bought a big pile of indie games on Steam for a dollar each. You guys should check out the sales they have going right now (different each day until the 29th).

And Yet It Moves
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time
Eufloria
Gish
Iron Grip: Warlord
Jolly Rover
Puzzle Agent
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
VVVVVV
World of Goo

roger2911 05-26-2011 03:26 AM

I'm playing on Minecraft and Test Drive Unlimited 2 for nova days

Rick 05-26-2011 05:32 PM

Diablo 2
WoW
Astro Empires (browser based)

Biddykins 05-27-2011 02:39 AM

Mortal Kombat is hella fun, and as soon as the PS store is back up I'm downloading FFVII and gonna have another play, as that never gets old.

Dragoon 05-27-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
Mortal Kombat is hella fun, and as soon as the PS store is back up I'm downloading FFVII and gonna have another play, as that never gets old.


Played some Mortal Kombat over the weekend, it was pretty good. And a FFVII sounds like a good idea, I'll have to dig up a copy.

Trying Astro Empires, after seeing Rick's post.

Edit: I'm going to name all my planets by refreshing /b/ until I get a Captcha that looks good enough. First planet is Pulsar Meringes.

Ceci 06-09-2011 02:41 PM

i just discovered homefront last week, have only played 5 minutes of the campaign, been bang on that online..... black ops is on 24/7 at mine so it makes a nice change.

i heard the new mortal kombat was kicking off, havent played it yet.. up for buying it

has anyone played brink? i was looking forward to it but then i watched a trailer online the other day and it wenrtt what i expected. looked a bit pony

Dragoon 06-09-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceci
i just discovered homefront last week, have only played 5 minutes of the campaign, been bang on that online..... black ops is on 24/7 at mine so it makes a nice change.

i heard the new mortal kombat was kicking off, havent played it yet.. up for buying it

has anyone played brink? i was looking forward to it but then i watched a trailer online the other day and it wenrtt what i expected. looked a bit pony


Friend of mine plays Brink, he says it's pretty good.

I'm playing through Borderlands and Final Fantasy 12 now.

Ceci 06-10-2011 03:36 PM

schweet. 13 was wank. didnt play it all the way through though, if it got better someone let me know. hows 12? i began it... lost odyssey was a pretty good alternative to the ff series

borderlands was gangster.... had much fun with that. anyone else play homefront? what do you think.

Rick 06-10-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon
Played some Mortal Kombat over the weekend, it was pretty good. And a FFVII sounds like a good idea, I'll have to dig up a copy.

Trying Astro Empires, after seeing Rick's post.

Edit: I'm going to name all my planets by refreshing /b/ until I get a Captcha that looks good enough. First planet is Pulsar Meringes.

What server on AE you playing? I'm on Ixion -- you should start in I11 haha, it's a massive stronghold set up by the guild I'm in.

Spaceboats are goddamned fun.

Also, I'm downloading The Witcher 2 right now.. it looks really fuckin good.

Dragoon 06-15-2011 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceci
schweet. 13 was wank. didnt play it all the way through though, if it got better someone let me know. hows 12? i began it... lost odyssey was a pretty good alternative to the ff series

borderlands was gangster.... had much fun with that. anyone else play homefront? what do you think.


Yeah, I had the same problem with 13. Barely even started it. 12 is pretty good, though the combat system kinda bugged me until I got used to it; would have preferred classic RPG-style combat.

Loved Lost Odyssey, but I still haven't beaten it. I got rather far in, then lost my save along with my previous 360 in a fire. I've got a new copy, but I haven't gotten around to starting up a new game yet.

Haven't played Homefront, but I don't think I've heard good things about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
What server on AE you playing? I'm on Ixion -- you should start in I11 haha, it's a massive stronghold set up by the guild I'm in.

Spaceboats are goddamned fun.

Also, I'm downloading The Witcher 2 right now.. it looks really fuckin good.


I'm in Ixion, I32. Kinda lost interest though, haven't done anything in weeks. If I decide to start again, I'll head over to I11.

And, coincidentally, I've also got The Witcher 2 downloading. I still need to play through 1 though.

Rick 06-18-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon
Yeah, I had the same problem with 13. Barely even started it. 12 is pretty good, though the combat system kinda bugged me until I got used to it; would have preferred classic RPG-style combat.

Loved Lost Odyssey, but I still haven't beaten it. I got rather far in, then lost my save along with my previous 360 in a fire. I've got a new copy, but I haven't gotten around to starting up a new game yet.

Haven't played Homefront, but I don't think I've heard good things about it.



I'm in Ixion, I32. Kinda lost interest though, haven't done anything in weeks. If I decide to start again, I'll head over to I11.

And, coincidentally, I've also got The Witcher 2 downloading. I still need to play through 1 though.


Yeah, I haven't played through 1 yet. But I downloaded it after playing The Witcher 2. Still haven't beat it, but I'm close to the end so I'm taking breaks to draw it out a bit. Ive gone through every side quest possible up to where I'm at now.

EM2915 06-19-2011 12:23 AM

Still just Black Ops

breakfast 06-19-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM2915
Still just Black Ops

yup.

Pandu 06-21-2011 04:50 PM

Starcraft 2

League of Legends

Minecraft

Team fortress 2

Lots of single player games, alice madness returns, spiderman shattered dimensions etc.

fiveten 05-11-2012 04:55 AM

I was playing Forsaken World ,its my favorite game.I also like other games ,such as Web Koihime Musou,
Army Attack and
CelebrityMe

JhonsonPeter 06-07-2012 01:35 AM

ďGod of War 3Ē is the game which I am playing these days on my PS3, this is really thrilling game and itís very hard to play.

Ceci 06-15-2012 11:33 PM

borderlands for the millionth time... limited games @ the hostel.. cant wait for the 2nd one

VampireBat 08-08-2012 06:00 AM

Iím not onto much these days. But hereís what I play.

GTA IV
NFS run
Diablo 3
Amazing spiderman

Camaro 08-10-2012 08:01 AM

Maybe it will sound funny, but i'm still playing far cry 1, which was released a while ago and i ended it many times already in all difficulties, but still it looks interesting to me and still i'm playing it. Also right now trying prototype 2, which is a fantastic game with an amazing graphics and a storyline.

ohgar_boy 11-19-2012 10:07 PM

Just replayed Half-Life 2 and the two episodes after playing the Black Mesa source mod. Really wish valve would get Half-Life 3/Ep3 out immediately.

Also in the realm of nostalgia, I went back and played some Ps2 games I haven't played since 2003. Played Manhunt, which was purchased for me on my 13th birthday by a friend, despite it having gotten controversial news coverage, so I never actually finished it (as I was too preoccupied with hiding that I was playing something with swears and such...Oh to be 13.) Also went back and enjoyed played the first two Ratchet and Clank games. Held up nicely for something that came out 10 years ago. can be tough for 3D games...

Been debating trying out "Dishonored" which is getting lots of great reviews and attention.

p.s. I don't think I've posted in anything in about a year so... howdy.

-Colin/Ohgar/Gothic Banana to the really old folk. (once again, oh to be 13)

Dragoon 11-20-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgar_boy
Just replayed Half-Life 2 and the two episodes after playing the Black Mesa source mod. Really wish valve would get Half-Life 3/Ep3 out immediately.

Also in the realm of nostalgia, I went back and played some Ps2 games I haven't played since 2003. Played Manhunt, which was purchased for me on my 13th birthday by a friend, despite it having gotten controversial news coverage, so I never actually finished it (as I was too preoccupied with hiding that I was playing something with swears and such...Oh to be 13.) Also went back and enjoyed played the first two Ratchet and Clank games. Held up nicely for something that came out 10 years ago. can be tough for 3D games...

Been debating trying out "Dishonored" which is getting lots of great reviews and attention.

p.s. I don't think I've posted in anything in about a year so... howdy.

-Colin/Ohgar/Gothic Banana to the really old folk. (once again, oh to be 13)


Heya Ohgar, good to see you around.

I'm near the end (I think) of Dishonored. It's someone shorter than I would have liked, but pretty good otherwise.

I started playing Assassin's Creed 3, but I'm not very far in yet.

Also been playing Nintendoland, since my roommates got a Wii U. Not a bad party game. WarioWare for the Wii U should be good when it comes out. The console seems particularly well suited to that sort of game, even more so than the Wii was.

ohgar_boy 11-23-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon
Heya Ohgar, good to see you around.

I'm near the end (I think) of Dishonored. It's someone shorter than I would have liked, but pretty good otherwise.

I started playing Assassin's Creed 3, but I'm not very far in yet.

Also been playing Nintendoland, since my roommates got a Wii U. Not a bad party game. WarioWare for the Wii U should be good when it comes out. The console seems particularly well suited to that sort of game, even more so than the Wii was.


Would it still get your recommendation? I think I just can't deny the solid reviews it pulled in.

Dragoon 11-25-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgar_boy
Would it still get your recommendation? I think I just can't deny the solid reviews it pulled in.


Dishonored? Yeah, especially if you have any interest in stealth games. If you go with the stealth (no kill/no alert) route, it's a significantly longer and more interesting game. Pretty sure it has multiple endings depending on whether or not you do that.

They're also releasing some pretty good looking DLC soon, apparently. A pack of challenge maps and a new story driven campaign.

Opensky 09-14-2019 12:41 PM

I am playing Carrebian Pirates now

Jakub 10-03-2019 03:22 AM

No videogames from me lately.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.