Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   things that make you happy (/showthread.php?t=21528)

Liam 05-24-2010 11:41 PM

things that make you happy

itt we list scenarios that are awesome and fill us to the brim with content

huge glass of orange juice + two slices of pizza + every episode of how i met your mother = :)

CO3 05-25-2010 01:17 AM

...heavily fortified castle on a mountain near an ocean city with completely self sustained electricity and water while being surrounded by friends and loved ones. Pretty much nothing but contentment there.

But for a more realistic scenario, probably having a girlfriend + lazy day watching movies that have stood the test of time.

Preferably in a...

Kate 05-25-2010 05:25 AM

Castle, as well. 2 would be great, winter and summer. "Oh pardon me, I'm just having the help pack up my things. Moving to the winter castle next week - speak later, darling!"
Long shot happiness. But dreaming it up is pretty cool.

Realistic happiness- quart of dark rum + my boat + good breeze + sunshine + my ipod hooked up to the boat stereo = one happy ass Kate.

We should all go on a cruise - *Nexo at Sea*.. I wonder who the first person thrown over would be...

rhinoceros 05-25-2010 10:27 AM

...A heavily fortified castle with all of my friends and loved ones doing battle against ANOTHER heavily fortified castle with all my enemies.

Rick 05-27-2010 04:49 AM

Me and two close friends, all of us with a full combat load, a trusty M16 or M240/G plenty of ammo holed up inside a literal fortress, fighting zombies to our hearts' content.

CO3 05-27-2010 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Me and two close friends, all of us with a full combat load, a trusty M16 or M240/G plenty of ammo holed up inside a literal fortress, fighting zombies to our hearts' content.

The fortress should be my castle. I'm fortifying the hell out of it... well, once I have it. Pesky thing called 'being broke' atm.