11-14-2010, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by EM2915
come up with questions that people might actually know the answer to.
3) What's the longest time a song has been UK number one? - no one but someone who would live in the UK would know this.
5) What was the title of The Beatles first christmas number one UK hit? - no one but someone who would live in the UK would know this.
6) Which band did Brian Connolly front? - who?
8) Who originally wrote the pop song 'Bleeding Love' released by Leona Lewis? - never even heard of that song or the person yet alone who wrote it.
9) Name three of Bob Geldof's daughters? - who is Bob Geldof?
You've obviously never done a pub quiz, they're generally quite obscure questions. If they were easy what would the challenge be?
And if you've never heard of Bob Geldof, oh my.
"Bid is the man of the hour, get him a damn award or somthing."
"I party with my dad, we've done a few things together I probably shouldn't speak about."
"As a Christian, I find all forms of religion (except Christianity) to be very harmful to it's members"
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"