View Single Post

Old 03-29-2013, 02:06 PM
Nexodyne Member

kenw will become famous soon enough
I've known this girl for about 5 or 6 years now, i've told her that i've liked her and she told me that she like me also. Well it was more her telling me first. So then we got closer until she just decided to stop talking to me one day for over a month. It came to be that she found another guy. It's been around 2 years since that and she has slowly begun to talk to me again, i don't know if this is more of lust or just because i might want to give her a second chance with this i feel more inclined to be with her with every day that passes when we're just hanging out as friends or anything. Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and I liked to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air. In west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool. And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school, When a couple of guys,who were up to no good,Startin making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'.I begged and pleaded with her day after day, But she packed my suite case and send me on my way. She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket, I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.First class, yo this is bad Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright.But wait I hear there're prissy, wine all that. Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat? I don't think sow. I'll see when I get there,I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror .If anything I can say this cab is rare, But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air