Thread: Wow
View Single Post

Old 11-04-2014, 03:15 PM
Administrator

Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christouffer
I'm now a software engineer (surprise) for CreativeLive.com. Before that I was a software engineer at NetApp, and before that I was getting my masters in Computer Science.

I live in Austin now, with my boyfriend. I just moved here a few months ago from San Francisco, where I lived for a year. While there I met Mitchell!! He created some software that all the engineers at my company (and many other companies) use on a minute-by-minute basis. Pretty awesome how that worked out.

Also, I have a domain availability alert going for digibliss.com, because, fuck those guys. neo_grl....

I get to missing our little community a lot every once in a while. I don't know that communities like this really happen much on the internet any more - if they do, I'm not a part of it.

It concerns me somewhat that neo_grl is probably about 20 now, though I sort of hope she looks like the Honey Boo-boo's mother...