Thread: Wow
View Single Post

Old 10-31-2014, 10:06 PM
Administrator

Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.
I'm now a software engineer (surprise) for CreativeLive.com. Before that I was a software engineer at NetApp, and before that I was getting my masters in Computer Science.

I live in Austin now, with my boyfriend. I just moved here a few months ago from San Francisco, where I lived for a year. While there I met Mitchell!! He created some software that all the engineers at my company (and many other companies) use on a minute-by-minute basis. Pretty awesome how that worked out.

Also, I have a domain availability alert going for digibliss.com, because, fuck those guys. neo_grl....

I get to missing our little community a lot every once in a while. I don't know that communities like this really happen much on the internet any more - if they do, I'm not a part of it.

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers."
Carl Sagan