View Single Post

Old 09-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!

CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
The first sentence made it sound epic fail, but the general place seems cool. I hate the whole education system, and that you need a piece of paper to show you can do something, ugh.

You and I both. I can understand it to a certain extent, but it still pisses me off to a certain extent. We all have potentially long lives ahead of us and I don't think I want to be out of college and in a job by 25 rushing to get to the top of a hierarchy that means nothing in the grander aspects of life.

It's perfect for some people, but not for me. If I don't start that whole process until I'm 30, that's all fine with me. I think at 30 I want to be where I'll be spending the largest portion of my life. When I go back to school I'm going to probably not take any time off and go through it all in about 3-5 years anyhow.

In this day and age I think it's a lot more acceptable and makes a lot more sense.