11-18-2010, 05:46 PM
Round 4: TV / Film (10 points available)
1) The first 'Die Hard' sequel had which subtitle? (1 Point)
2) Robert De Niro starred as Sam 'Ace' Rothstein in which 1995 film? (1 Point)
3) In the Home Alone films, who played Harry, the criminal partner of Marv? (1 Point) Joe Pesci - Answered by Kate
4) What was the name of the sports anchor in Anchorman? (1 Point)
5) The live action TV series of Mortal Kombat was called what? (1 Point)
6) Which TV town had a population of 51,201? (1 Point)
7) In The Simpsons, what was Barts fake name he used to get a credit card? (1 Point)
8) What's the longest running weekly episodic show? (1 Point)
9) Who was the first actor to play James Bond in a film? (1 Point)
10) Which TV character had a cousin called Angelica, a brother called Dill, and a dog called Spike? (1 Point) Tommy Pickles - Answered by EM2915
Bonus Question: Who played Batman and Robin in the 1960s Batman incarnation? (2 points)
"Bid is the man of the hour, get him a damn award or somthing."
"I party with my dad, we've done a few things together I probably shouldn't speak about."
"As a Christian, I find all forms of religion (except Christianity) to be very harmful to it's members"
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"