View Single Post

Old 06-15-2011, 07:15 AM
Contributor Pirate

Dragoon is a jewel in the roughDragoon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Dragoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceci
schweet. 13 was wank. didnt play it all the way through though, if it got better someone let me know. hows 12? i began it... lost odyssey was a pretty good alternative to the ff series

borderlands was gangster.... had much fun with that. anyone else play homefront? what do you think.

Yeah, I had the same problem with 13. Barely even started it. 12 is pretty good, though the combat system kinda bugged me until I got used to it; would have preferred classic RPG-style combat.

Loved Lost Odyssey, but I still haven't beaten it. I got rather far in, then lost my save along with my previous 360 in a fire. I've got a new copy, but I haven't gotten around to starting up a new game yet.

Haven't played Homefront, but I don't think I've heard good things about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
What server on AE you playing? I'm on Ixion -- you should start in I11 haha, it's a massive stronghold set up by the guild I'm in.

Spaceboats are goddamned fun.

Also, I'm downloading The Witcher 2 right now.. it looks really fuckin good.

I'm in Ixion, I32. Kinda lost interest though, haven't done anything in weeks. If I decide to start again, I'll head over to I11.

And, coincidentally, I've also got The Witcher 2 downloading. I still need to play through 1 though.