Thread: Catch ya!
View Single Post

Old 04-09-2003, 02:16 AM
[Dragoon]

Re:Catch ya!

[quote author=Azz link=board=6;threadid=14040;start=20#msg148444 date=1049871607]
I'm not sure why you guys can post in the Announcement forum (it wasn't me, I swear it!) but I assume it's got something to do with the new version.

To those saying I'll be back, I'm not really leaving per say, just leaving the staff. Although, I still probably won't post a great deal.

And asking if they mind me contacting me via god knows which IM devices feel free to. I can't always guarantee an instant response, but I'll try. I'm afraid I'm not on my azz8686 AIM account a lot anymore, but I'll jump on it from time to time.

Thanks for the compliments, though you don't need to suck up to me anymore. Turn all your efforts on the remaining staff.

And yay me! Finally getting ADSL!

I was going to lock this topic before it got overly large, especially being in the announcements forum, but it seems thread creators can't lock their own posts anymore. Or maybe it's just because it's in the announcements forum I can't control it without my super duper Adminy powers. So, would a Mod or Admin reading be kind enough to hit the button for me? Thanks!

Have fun,
-Azz
[/quote]

I'm not kissing up, you've always been my favorite admin. Great at solving problem, always the calm voice