View Single Post

Old 05-16-2010, 02:29 AM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
Things from the future that you look forward to?

It doesn't have to be totally plausible things, but if it was, that'd be awesome. My main one? Memory wiping. Not really in an Eternal Sunshine kinda way, but think of more along these lines. Watch the whole of LOST, love it....wipe it from your brain, then watch it all again. Same with any big 'twist' film, etc. It would be awesome.

The ability to download and replay memories? With/without the feelings attached. There are tons of memories in my life that I'm quite terrified of forgetting when I get all old and crap, so to have them on disc would just be fantastic for rewatching, etc. It'd be like finding an old photo album, but so much better.

Anyone have any awesome future ideas?
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"