View Single Post

Old 07-05-2010, 03:54 AM
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!

CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
So what does everyone plan to do with their lives after school, etc?

I wanna be a teacher. I'm currently about to do my final year of uni, then with my degree I'll need to go on to do two years of teacher training (but it's on the job, so I'll get paid whilst doing it!), then I'll be a proper teacher, yaaaay. Also, as I do music, I'll also be doing private lessons in my own time, and not telling mr tax man, so money money money.

Entrepreneur. I want that to be my life. Starting businesses, selling them or have them managed for me, and repeating the cycle. As soon as I get a degree that will get me a management position pretty much anywhere I'm going to start racking up experience. A management job will do fine until I can get enough good ideas. I'll start with low risk businesses, make a good plan, get a loan, go make shit happen as if my future depended on it, and repeat it until I'm bored. All the while I'll be saving, properly investing, and managing my risks until I can do whatever I want to do.