View Single Post

Old 07-11-2002, 01:10 PM
Administrator

Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.
Re:Unfortunately, the time has come...

Man Irid, this, In my opinion, is the worst thing to have ever happened to the board. You are definatly our best Administrator ever, and you truly will be missed. I hope we can speak some more on MSN or AIM, I think I still have loads to learn from you.

Thanks for the good times, thanks for the knowledge, thanks for the NP, thanks for the "good grades", thanks for everything you have done at the board. Finally, thanks for doing what I thought you really should have all along, you realized (or maybe you knew) your potential, and your going to do something with it.

I hope to see you up there one day with Bill Gates name, because you by far have earned it. If all turns out well (which it never will) maybe we will each have our software companies, and one day I will get to meet the man who I, one more than one occassion have called, God.

You will be missed Charles, goodbye.

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers."
Carl Sagan