View Single Post

Old 10-18-2004, 04:26 PM
Administrator

Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.
Striped Animated News, News, News!

News, News, News!

• First Off:

I would like to congratulate the formerly unknown member, TavisJohn, on winning our Mail Icon Contest! His submissions were both excellent in design and also greatly varied in e-mail providers. Congratulations TavisJohn, your prizes will be awarded shortly. Also, your Mail Icons will be added shortly!

• Secondly:

NeoHacks has officially changed its name! We are now NeoHacks LLC. That’s right, NeoHacks has incorporated! Staff felt that NeoHacks had grown large enough in member base, site content, and revenue that incorporation was the next logical step. This doesn't mean much for the members, but it is an important milestone in NeoHacks history and I feel it needs to be shared.

• Finally:

I just want to apologize for the delay in the announcement. Staff has known this for about a week, but I haven't been able to add announcements because I've been away looking at colleges. (Hello Admissions Officers who may be looking at this page!)

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers."
Carl Sagan