View Single Post

Old 03-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Contributor Pirate

Dragoon is a jewel in the roughDragoon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Dragoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphasee
I randomly came back because I did a search for Ghost. I mean, its not weird that I do that, right?

I've got a three year old and still live in Washington. I had a phone conversation with Meka years ago, and still talk to Dragoon and Kate every so often.

ShadowKnight is on to bigger and better things than me, and I still talk to Christiffer every so often (I foresee him replying to this thread shortly).

C03 Chris I see posting on facebook every so often. I feel bad that I never got to meet you while you were here, mugboy.

What ever happened to X? lol. I currently work at a major ISP in sales and support, bought a condo, and last week, a brand new 2k13 Elantra.

I think e-stalking casual acquaintances is quite normal now. At least, that's what I tell myself.

Sounds like things are going pretty well for you. Very belated congrats on the kid.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I was planning to apply for REUs (summer research internships). I did, and I got one, so I'll be spending next summer at another university doing research and getting paid ($500 weekly for 10 weeks, free room and board and travel). Pretty excited about that.