Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > Announcements > Announcements
Reload this Page Unfortunately, the time has come...
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 07-11-2002, 12:59 PM
Administrator

Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.
Unfortunately, the time has come...

I'd imagine that some of you looking in here will be hoping that the title of this message is just a joke (of course, some others may be hoping that it is true, and that I am leaving, and it's you people that will be the happy ones)

Yes, the time has come for me to leave.

The board used to be a fun place to be, and I was quite proud of it, and how it survived through all the problems that we've had (some of you will remember them, some of you will not). However, over the last few weeks and months, in my eyes, it's lost something.

The recent arguments over unfair treatment of members based on how long or short they have been here has definitely not helped. I have also been getting the feeling, certainly recently, that some people here seem to think that I owe them something, and that they have the right to demand my attention, and again, that hasn't helped with my perception of the "atmosphere" here.

Of course, there are other reasons, one of them being that I'm really getting just a little old for this, and so should probably be moving on, and putting my skills to work for me, in trying to achieve my aim of being filthy rich, and in the nearer future, for funding my regular trips to the US to see Artemis!

So, it's goodbye to the board, and it's members. For those that know me outside the board, don't worry, I'm not disappearing, I'm just going to be concentrating on other things.