Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > Announcements > Announcements
Reload this Page How this board works...
User Name
Password
Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2003, 08:00 PM
Retired

JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.
You input is important to us when it comes to deciding on major things. However, deciding to change one minor thing has cause quite the uproar from your crazy bastards.

Let me first stress, your input in the sig restrictions will do nothing at this point. Your response lacked eloquence, actually, it was very similar to several uprisings that were put down in South American countries... and can we guess what happened once the rebels lost? Shot. Lined up and filled with slugs. See where I'm going with this?

Now I know some of you will try to start a rebellion over this, but let me stress here also.. it's nothing for me to ban you. You have all pushed me to my limit. Ask anybody who was around before most of you fucking newbies started shit over the simplest things, I used to be a damned easy guy to get along with.

Now, on to the next point. All the hatred towards staff is really starting to piss me off. If we thought you could do a better job, you would have been picked. However, because more than a quarter of you act as if you were in pre-school, you will never be picked. We do our jobs as we see fit, we are not running a government - it's only an online discussion board!

Plain and simple... if you act like this when it comes to real life situations... you're fucked.

Last edited by JoeyTheEvilSheep : 10-04-2003 at 08:00 PM.

Old 10-04-2003, 08:12 PM
Administrator

Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.
Amen, preach it brother!

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers."
Carl Sagan

Closed Thread