Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > Announcements > Announcements
Reload this Page Its that time...
User Name
Password
Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2003, 01:00 AM
Retired

Mitch has a spectacular aura aboutMitch has a spectacular aura about
As you may have noticed, I havent been around lately. Ive been "gone" for about 2 months or so? Well mainly this was because of school, but also for another reason, my own site. I've been working on it very hard lately and decided that it was either neohacks... or my site.

(I will continue to use "my site" when referring to my site :P so im not 'advertising' as some of you would've criticized me of. Most of you probably know what im talking about anyways though...)

I obviously chose my site. I told myself that once it is near completion, I will leave neohacks. I will not be gone forever, and will still be on msn as normal, but I will not be around neohacks at all for quite awhile.

So basically, i give up my position as global moderator because i can no longer pay enough attention to neohacks to properly moderate the forums.

Im not gonna say good bye to anyone, cause im not going anywhere, but I will say Thank you. Because if it werent for neohacks, I wouldn't be able to to do a lot of things I can do today. And neohacks gave me a lot of good (and equally bad) memories.

Anybody who needs me, figure out what the heck my site is and contact me there, or contact me on msn.

Also, Happy Holidays and have a happy new year

Last edited by Mitch : 12-24-2003 at 01:02 AM.

Old 12-24-2003, 11:31 AM
Retired

Elite has a spectacular aura aboutElite has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Elite Send a message via Yahoo to Elite
I've been busy with school a lot lately too...Sorry to see you go though mugzy, you better still teach me how to say "tits" in japanese or else :P