Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > Announcements > Announcements
Reload this Page Now Open to Suggestions!
User Name
Password
Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 01:22 PM
Retired

JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.
Now Open to Suggestions!

As many of you have noticed, I returned to NeoHacks as a moderator. I'd like to thank everybody who supported my return, and especially Dusk, for having a large part to do with it.

The first action I would like to take is to open my PM inbox to the suggestions and complaints from the members. You can get in touch with either Dusk or myself, and we will gladly accept your suggestions. We would like to hear what you think could be done to improve NeoHacks, and also what you believe is currently wrong with it. I know we have a lack of activity - so there is no need to stress that to us. What we're trying to do is get feedback from the members of our community, who essentially determine whether NeoHacks lives or dies. We will personally respond to every suggestion and complaint you have, and if it's something we can remedy, we will make sure the entire staff is made aware of the idea.

Remember, the more the members of our community participate, the greater NeoHacks will become. The entirety of the staff wants to see NeoHacks active again, and we will be putting forth our greatest effort to create more activity from our members.

Last edited by JoeyTheEvilSheep : 06-23-2005 at 01:26 PM.
Closed Thread