Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > Announcements > Announcements
Reload this Page Privileged member applications
User Name
Password
Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2004, 10:50 PM
Retired

000GHOST000 has a spectacular aura about000GHOST000 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to 000GHOST000 Send a message via AIM to 000GHOST000 Send a message via MSN to 000GHOST000 Send a message via Yahoo to 000GHOST000
ok, we're getting pretty tired of this.

If you're sending in an application, send it to only one mod or admin. Do not ask any mod or admin about the application after that, even if your number of points changes.

While it's alright to ask once a week or so, do not keep bugging us all the time.

Old 02-02-2004, 06:17 AM
Retired

Gearbox will become famous soon enough
I'm an exception.

Personally, I'm in a state of boredom. You have the privilege to request your status regarding your application (to me) EVERY 6 HOURS. But, me being the first person doing this, I'm only willing to tell you two and only two things regarding your application:
  • If it has been received
  • If your application has received any negative comments
and nothing more will be said. If you request for anything else, I will ignore it. The other staff members may give you more interesting details, but you're not allowed to ask until a week later!

You can most likely expect a quick reply on the 2 instant messengers that I am on. If you do not use MSN or AIM quite often, stick with personal messaging (PM).

Last edited by Gaej : 02-02-2004 at 06:22 AM.

Old 02-02-2004, 02:08 PM
Deimos

Please note that it is done ON THIS SITE IN PERSONAL MESSAGES. Most of the staff does MANY things and doesn't need someone annoying them to death about something that would be simply sent by personal messages.
  • What would you want more;
    • <li>Contact someone while they are in the middle of doing something? Most likely make staff angry that you are interrupting them. You do not know what state they are in, for all you know you could be catching them at a wrong time.
    • OR ... making a simple personal message waiting give or take a few days (or a few weeks depending on how life is going for staff) and most likely get in because staff hasn't built a huge bias against you already because you where overly annoying.
    </li>
Closed Thread