User Name
Password
Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2003, 09:30 PM
Retired

MidgetMan will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MidgetMan
Changes to Neohacks! Results of staff meeting #1 *Click Here*

Everyone here at Neohacks has been making suggestions and the staff had a meeting on many of these suggestions today. Things will be changing and some things have been changed, if your wondering what, read on!

-A Media board has been created, talk about specific movies, albums, books, your own poetry, etc. all here!

-The Neohacks template will be changed for 2 days to test if people like or dislike it! Keep in mind this is only for 2 days!

-A Neohacks Arcade will soon be created, this will be like the underground script except it will include links to games that you and many other members have submitted!

-We need a webmaster and an announcement has been posted!

-Who Am I? has been archived, but not deleted, all who am i's will now ensue in off-topic!

-If possible soon the official neohacks rules will become a popup or an email when you register here at Neohacks, this is to make sure members read the rules.

-After this NVT the NVT board will be transformed into the 'Activities' board, there will be a stickied topic of scheduled events including ID Parade, NVT, and many other activities, but we need your help! If you have a good activity you think would be fun PM it to me!

Those are all the changes you should and will be aware of. Not all of these changes are immediate but they will soon be implemented if possible! Thank you for all of your suggestions and hopefully future meetings will be even more successful

EDIT: You are not aloud to reply to announcements, but this is an exception, if you want to comment on any of these changes please do.

http://www.inceptivenotions.com My photography website. Check it out!

Old 04-12-2003, 09:42 PM
Nexodyne God

Kamil is a name known to allKamil is a name known to allKamil is a name known to allKamil is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Kamil
Re:Changes to Neohacks! Results of staff meeting #1 *Click Here*

yeah awesome i cant wait, nhacks really needed something like this :P
Quote:
-The Neohacks template will be changed for 2 days to test if people like or dislike it! Keep in mind this is only for 2 days!

w00t my idea n-e ways ....... thumbs up for midget for hosting a meeting

Old 04-12-2003, 09:44 PM
Nexodyne Member

donutblaster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to donutblaster

Heh forgot we could reply here now :P Anyone sounds pretty good but Im not sure about the new template... History map :

Old 04-12-2003, 10:01 PM
Retired

Mitch has a spectacular aura aboutMitch has a spectacular aura about

Im guessing the template its being changed to is that blue one irid made... I hope the feedback isnt all that good because i really really dont like the template all that much

Old 04-12-2003, 10:04 PM
Retired

Elite has a spectacular aura aboutElite has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Elite Send a message via Yahoo to Elite

[quote author=MidgetMan link=board=6;threadid=14231;start=0#msg149840 date=1050201013]
-A Neohacks Arcade will soon be created, this will be like the underground script except it will include links to games that you and many other members have submitted!
[/quote]

My idea, please and thank you :P

I can take care of arcade if ghost gave me limited powers like adding games and such

Old 04-12-2003, 10:05 PM
Nexodyne Member

dynoduo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

It is good that these member ideas are finally getting into consideration. I like the idea of the arcade section. I am looking forward to it. I like the forum layout just the way it is, but my opinion may be changed after that new layout trial. Will there be some sort of poll set up for us after the trial? A poll that determines if the board appearance should change or not.

Old 04-12-2003, 10:12 PM
NVT Champion

Lucas is a glorious beacon of lightLucas is a glorious beacon of lightLucas is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Lucas Send a message via AIM to Lucas Send a message via MSN to Lucas Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas

[quote author=.:: Elite ::. link=board=6;threadid=14231;start=0#msg149877 date=1050203085]
[quote author=MidgetMan link=board=6;threadid=14231;start=0#msg149840 date=1050201013]
[/quote]

My idea, please and thank you :P

I can take care of arcade if ghost gave me limited powers like adding games and such

[/quote]

I thought that was an idea that you wanted for WGC, now it will look like we copied neohacks :'(
Bad Elite! Go kill some kittens! :P j/k j/k

I think this will be a cool idea for neohacks!

Old 04-12-2003, 10:15 PM
Retired

MidgetMan will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MidgetMan

[quote author=dynoduo link=board=6;threadid=14231;start=0#msg149878 date=1050203149]
It is good that these member ideas are finally getting into consideration. I like the idea of the arcade section. I am looking forward to it. I like the forum layout just the way it is, but my opinion may be changed after that new layout trial. Will there be some sort of poll set up for us after the trial? A poll that determines if the board appearance should change or not.
[/quote]

Tis the point

http://www.inceptivenotions.com My photography website. Check it out!

Old 04-12-2003, 10:19 PM
Deimos

-We need a webmaster and an announcement has been posted![/quote]
I havn't notice any change yet. I think its very good that there are meetings now. There will be alot more activites and such to do know. Will, thank god you made a suggestion box post ;D
I could try to be the webmaster....

Old 04-13-2003, 03:38 AM
Nexodyne Member

Maxi is an unknown quantity at this point

remember should you apply to be a webmaster you should apply becuase you want to make the nh website a better one. not just becuase you get to be a mod

Old 04-13-2003, 04:07 AM
Retired

Gearbox will become famous soon enough

I don't think you can even be a mod by becoming webmaster anymore... but then again it's just a hunch.

Old 04-13-2003, 10:19 AM
Deimos

[quote author=Maxi link=board=6;threadid=14231;start=0#msg149982 date=1050223103]
remember should you apply to be a webmaster you should apply becuase you want to make the nh website a better one. not just becuase you get to be a mod
[/quote]
I know this is really off topic, but..
I have no atrection to being a Mod, it is to much power to carry while you are doing another project. When you have to much of something you'll burn out, or fall apart. Really if you ask me their should be 3 webmasters (They are granted no mod'ly powers), so they can work around the clock to get things done, and so we have a tip top website along with this board. The webmasters could report to the Staff and then to the people to what the site should have added or removed ect. I could go really far into it but then it would be really boring, because very few members take any notice to me what-so-ever.

Other then that this change as any change is a glorous even, and this one should be noted.

Edit: Another change Will? the blue blue fixs

Old 04-13-2003, 12:29 PM
i drive better drunk than you do sober

ish will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to ish Send a message via AIM to ish Send a message via MSN to ish Send a message via Yahoo to ish

I like all of those except for the media board. People can use off topic for that, and another board would make it harder for people to see all the posts, because they'd have to look all the seperate places.

Old 04-13-2003, 01:03 PM
Contributor of Idiocy

Rick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to behold

I think the best improvement is gonna be the Neohacks Arcade. I always have a hard time finding fun games online. All the ones I find are boring or stupid or both :P

The only<s>one</s> two changes I probably won't like being made are:
Changes in template (this one roxorz, but maybe the other one does too)
Media board (even though lots of people were saying there should be one)
(7:32:05 PM) Crescent0mega: brb smoking this 4 year old cock

Old 04-16-2003, 03:22 AM
Contributor

Cabbage will become famous soon enough

Nhacks is bouncin back from the depression, in errm purple. I really dont like this purple layout thing. sorry but the old one was better.