Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > Announcements > Announcements
Reload this Page Im out also...
User Name
Password
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2002, 01:13 PM
Teh Bonz

Bonzi is a splendid one to beholdBonzi is a splendid one to beholdBonzi is a splendid one to beholdBonzi is a splendid one to beholdBonzi is a splendid one to behold
Im out also...

I always said that when Joey and god are gone, I will step down as admin also. NeoHacks isn't what it used to be. That is the main reason I am not around most of the time. Among other things, I will now concentrate on helping Joey with his new site.

I am just stepping down, not completely leaving. It has been fun, but there is no more fun here.

Peace,
Brooklyn

EDIT: Khild says He is leaving too to help Joey on his site and play Diablo II and hes always wanted his name in the announcements...so...KHILD

Old 07-11-2002, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.
Re:Im out also...

Sorry Joe, I cant make a heart wrenching post for you like I did for Charles. I totally understand and very much agree with why all of you have left. Anyways, I think it is slightly odd that my 4 main reasons for staying here at Neohacks have just left within a week of eachother. You all were really the reason why I was here, and now everyone has left. While I am not actually going to leave now, I see no reason to stay except to watch my investment.

Well, I have somethinking to do, and lots moe vacation. I will see what happens after the summer is over. If anyone can, contact me if you would like to pay for Neohacks. Im open to any ideas, but I dont want to use my Credi Card any more, so if you find a server who accepts paypal that would work. And I couldt pay for any of it if I left, so the members would be who kept it alive.

Anyways Joe, it was nice to have met you and I will see you at Joeys site!

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers."
Carl Sagan

Old 07-11-2002, 02:10 PM
DuskRequiem

Brooklyn, well what can I say, I've known ya forever, I was the first to make ya a mod, and you've grown up into a great admin, and now you are leaving. :'(. I still remember back when we used to talk over AIM all the time, and you still better IM me, cuz if not, I will hunt you down...and that is a promise.... ;D Now anyways, if you are leaving to help the site, it better turn out well...Anyways (wow I like this word) come back soon, I mean you may be pre-occupied with the whole site thing now, but if you ever get free time it would be great to see ya come back. So I guess I'll be seeing ya around
-Dusky

Old 07-11-2002, 06:39 PM
Fettboy2

Aww, Brooklyn, you were the one who made little fettboy a mod . It's not gonna be the same without your metalheaded ass around . Have a good life then, Listen to lots of korn, no matter how horrible they are. I'll miss ya Joe.

Khild, you too, I still remember our first big conversation on here, when you were just a little anarchist-blink-182-loving-preppie. That was fun, we've had good times. Stick around on MSN, you're certainly... interesting...

Old 07-12-2002, 01:50 PM
admin

...and so ends the legacy of the "speedy three" :-

Old 07-12-2002, 01:54 PM
Retired

Gearbox will become famous soon enough

Another speech to write, give me 10 minutes...

Personal Edit:

Joe, your arrival was enlightening to us. Very. I, myself, have never gotten to know you enough since my arrival, but mark my words: You made a difference. And I would like to say best wishes to the rest of your long, long life. IF your life sucks, make the most of it. We hope that you come back to be one of Neohacks again and know that I will not be the one to remind you.

Old 07-16-2002, 01:19 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

HolyHobo is on a distinguished road

Nooo, not you too!! Brooklyn, you've been a great mod/admin. Thanks for getting me into KoRn. I still wish I'd gotten to know you better, your a cool kid. Good luck with life Joe.

- Brandon

Khild - Your a cool kid. I always have a lot of fun talking to you. You crack me up, and you are a good friend. Have a good life!

- Brandon
Closed Thread