Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > Entertainment > Video Games
Reload this Page Amazing hardcore player
User Name
Password

Old 08-14-2009, 04:06 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

odiina is on a distinguished road
Talking Amazing hardcore player

Do you know what kind of player is hardcore player. I tell what, this is called hardcore player

http://news.bbgsite.com/content/200...234825172.shtml

A 64 years old hard core player, Yeah Right...

Old 08-16-2009, 11:12 PM
Nexodyne Newbie

Dont you think it is pretty awesome that he plays games at his age

Old 08-17-2009, 09:13 AM
Biceps made out of Steel Cobras

.. is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to .. Send a message via MSN to ..
Its cool that he plays games, but its not cool that he plays them as much as he does. In the interview TheBuddha says, "i am shocked, this proves that gaming is for not just youngsters.. is for everone!" What he didn't say, is that it also proves video games like runescape are just as habit forming and "addictive" as weed. Weed gets all this bad rep because it turns people into stoners who just sit around and smoke pot instead of doing shit with their lives. So far all science really has to say weed is destructive is that it demotivates people because it is habit forming and distracts people so much from their everyday life that it prevents progress in individuals. To me I think its more cool that this guy proves video games could be made illegal and the government could justify it just like they do with pot. Other than that though, a 64 year old who gave up his passion of golfing to sit around and play runescape with a fuck ton of 11 year old kids is just really sad.

Old 08-19-2009, 01:40 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..
Its cool that he plays games, but its not cool that he plays them as much as he does. In the interview TheBuddha says, "i am shocked, this proves that gaming is for not just youngsters.. is for everone!" What he didn't say, is that it also proves video games like runescape are just as habit forming and "addictive" as weed. Weed gets all this bad rep because it turns people into stoners who just sit around and smoke pot instead of doing shit with their lives. So far all science really has to say weed is destructive is that it demotivates people because it is habit forming and distracts people so much from their everyday life that it prevents progress in individuals. To me I think its more cool that this guy proves video games could be made illegal and the government could justify it just like they do with pot. Other than that though, a 64 year old who gave up his passion of golfing to sit around and play runescape with a fuck ton of 11 year old kids is just really sad.

Lol i agree with that, espcially he said he give up golf that is very bad descion he made. but i think the reason why he play mmo is because only virtual world he can find himself young again