Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > General > Off Topic
Reload this Page How the hell have you been _____?
User Name
Password

Old 02-11-2017, 12:40 AM
Biceps made out of Steel Cobras

Alphasee is on a distinguished road
How the hell have you been _____?

There's a couple of people I want to talk to again. Rick mostly ignores me on Facebook anyways.

But:

Mugboy
Dragoon
X
Ghost
Axis
NHSheep (really do need to find a way to get a hold of a fellow Joe)
DuskRequiem I still have his email address, I wonder if he want's that....
Meka
Artemis
Khild :'(
Ted (I remember his AIM name was coachksbluedevil)

But also, Iridium, how the heck are you? It's only been around 2 decades since this place was active, and it's beyond super awesome that it's still open. Thank you, very much.

And to you as well Biddykins, toupher, c03, et al for doing your parts over the years too. It certainly would be nice to see this site come back, but I almost think it would be a lost cause. FML life has changed though. I came back because I got a security notice for some shitty app trying to login to DuskRequiem[at]]gmail.com - I signed up for a it a really friggen long time ago, and forgot that I even had it, lol.

oh my shit. I think I just realized I know someone from a torrent tracker on here.

Old 02-12-2017, 06:19 AM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
Hi!!
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"

Old 02-18-2017, 07:23 AM
Administrator

Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.
I'm still around surprisingly frequently, keeping this place online, just in case people want to come back and catch up! We're all getting so old these days though!

Old 02-20-2017, 05:44 PM
Contributor

btsx will become famous soon enough
hello fellow washingtonian (jk i have no idea if you still live here)

i live in bellevue/work in seattle, so if you are still in the area we should get a beer or something

edit: this is bola if you remember me by that screen name

Last edited by btsx : 02-20-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Old 02-26-2017, 11:05 AM
is puchipuchi

Ceci is a name known to allCeci is a name known to allCeci is a name known to allCeci is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ceci Send a message via MSN to Ceci
hi joe, long time no see. hope you are well n that life is treatin you good sounds like that security notice provided a right blast from the past. do you mean ted as in tektonik? i still speak to him, i'll pm you.

n yeah thanks charles! it's cool to still hear from all you guys.

Old 03-02-2017, 01:58 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

Almalutz is on a distinguished road
hello everyone

Old 03-22-2017, 11:00 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

Elizabeth is on a distinguished road
nice

Old 03-26-2017, 10:27 PM
Experienced Nexodyne Member

Flyin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Flyin Send a message via AIM to Flyin Send a message via Yahoo to Flyin
Posting here since it's the newest thread... not sure if anyone will remember this user. I spent time here every day for years back in the early part of the millennium, though I guess I didn't post much. Looks like I registered here 16 years ago... amazing. I joined this community when it was still on Ezboard, so I guess that's when we moved to this PHP solution.

Had fun looking through the "check-in" threads, saw a lot of names I remember. Not surprised that so many people ended up in IT/engineering.

I live in Brooklyn and am a data analyst at a small SaaS firm... putting together a business plan to open a brewery. Certainly not what I would have thought I'd be doing back when I played Neopets!

Old 03-27-2017, 04:19 PM
Nexodyne Newbie

Square is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Square
Jakub

hehehehekekekekeke

Jakub here I can't login to my normal account can ya'll send me a new password to muh ususal address?

Thx.

Old 03-27-2017, 04:21 PM
Nexodyne Newbie

Square is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Square
Thumbs up

hi diane morris aka ceci!

Thanks for helping me back at neopets thru 8th grade math while listening to good charlotte. Good times good times. I can't login to my neopets account anymore. I miss radeon, the dragon I swiped. Poor guy, so sad, so lonely. We need to hack neopets again. Can we do that again?

oh yeah and fuck digibliss. those cuunt stealers of our proggies

Old 03-27-2017, 04:31 PM
Contributor

Jakub is an unknown quantity at this point
3D Studio Max

Thankqs every1. back in.

Old 04-05-2017, 05:33 PM
is puchipuchi

Ceci is a name known to allCeci is a name known to allCeci is a name known to allCeci is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ceci Send a message via MSN to Ceci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Square
hi diane morris aka ceci!

Thanks for helping me back at neopets thru 8th grade math while listening to good charlotte. Good times good times. I can't login to my neopets account anymore. I miss radeon, the dragon I swiped. Poor guy, so sad, so lonely. We need to hack neopets again. Can we do that again?

oh yeah and fuck digibliss. those cuunt stealers of our proggies

diane morris? i think i'm missing the joke haha.

10+ years later and i've made a return to virtual pets, i play flight rising these days don't have any consoles or a tv anymore so that's as far as gaming goes for me now. it's heaps better than neopets lol

once of my dragons, space

his sister, time

and welcome back flyin. what made u return? & did u ever go by another username?

Old 04-27-2017, 08:12 PM
Contributor of Idiocy

Rick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphasee
There's a couple of people I want to talk to again. Rick mostly ignores me on Facebook anyways.

But:

Mugboy
Dragoon
X
Ghost
Axis
NHSheep (really do need to find a way to get a hold of a fellow Joe)
DuskRequiem I still have his email address, I wonder if he want's that....
Meka
Artemis
Khild :'(
Ted (I remember his AIM name was coachksbluedevil)

But also, Iridium, how the heck are you? It's only been around 2 decades since this place was active, and it's beyond super awesome that it's still open. Thank you, very much.

And to you as well Biddykins, toupher, c03, et al for doing your parts over the years too. It certainly would be nice to see this site come back, but I almost think it would be a lost cause. FML life has changed though. I came back because I got a security notice for some shitty app trying to login to DuskRequiem[at]]gmail.com - I signed up for a it a really friggen long time ago, and forgot that I even had it, lol.

oh my shit. I think I just realized I know someone from a torrent tracker on here.

I don't always ignore you on FB! I'm just generally working and forget to reply after I get off lol
(7:32:05 PM) Crescent0mega: brb smoking this 4 year old cock

Old 05-20-2017, 08:01 AM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbysaurus Sex
i got dusk on facebook and for real dude is fuckin jacked dusk is buff af like i'm not gay but if he showed up to my house with a bottle of wine and a barry white cd i'd let him in

I find this both difficult and extremely easy to believe at the same time.
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"

Old 06-13-2017, 06:27 PM
Contributor

Hummer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
I find this both difficult and extremely easy to believe at the same time.

Same