Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > General > Off Topic
Reload this Page Love / hate your life? Post here.
User Name
Password

Old 05-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!

CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
haha since when was Nexo a step down from /b/? hell, 2 girls 1 cup is a step above /b/

We're not anonymous so it's more personal.

Old 05-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Contributor of Idiocy

Rick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandu1986
second occupation?

oh and p.s. life sucks right now lol.

Selling shit is my second occupation.
(7:32:05 PM) Crescent0mega: brb smoking this 4 year old cock

Old 05-06-2009, 01:52 PM
Contributor

Pandu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Pandu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Selling shit is my second occupation.

shit known as drugs? lol or just shit as in random items? (though i suppose you could call drugs random items as well :P )
fact: pandu has a large penis

Old 05-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
Slowly improving, still in a totally shitty way though.
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"

Old 05-07-2009, 03:15 AM
Nexodyne Member

MaXiMiUS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to MaXiMiUS Send a message via AIM to MaXiMiUS Send a message via MSN to MaXiMiUS Send a message via Yahoo to MaXiMiUS
Hope your situation improves, Bid.

Also, I'm not quite sure how I keep ending up on these forums. Once every couple of months I just seem to.. stumble across a link to it.

Off I go again..

Old 05-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Nexodyne Newbie

boom-boom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..
Have you read 2012 return of the Quetzcoatl by David Pinchbeck, I have 10$ to bet you'd love it, and I'd pay 10$ just to have someone to talk about that book with. The last 100 pages are shitty though.

I just finished School, as long as everything goes right I'll be getting a going to OU to start on a letters degree. Life as a pizza delivery guy really isn't bad, I make 13-16 on average a night, most of it goes untaxed, and Oklahoma doesn't have a very high cost of living. No relationship problems, but that's just because I can't stay in one. Life is good, I play disc golf, work, hang out with friends, stay involved with multiple lovers, and get baked .

Hey I am brand new to the site and from Oklahoma too,home grown okie,but I love the cowboys...

Old 05-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Nexodyne Newbie

Hi everyone,meet the boom-boom,I am totally new here as of today,love this site..I am from oklahoma and it's rained here every day since April 24th and we are going to build an ark,in case we should need to survive if it floods,like Noah's flood..

My life is shitty right now,I do have a good job,I am a nurse and nurses are in high demand but my personal life is shitty..I have a yahoo 360 blog and some women that are ancient and jealous decided they were offended by my blog, I am now being bullied..Nothing worse than a bunch of old dried up women that hate younger women...Apologizes to the ladies here because I know all older women aren't like these women are...

Being bullied by a bunch of thugs is not fun,any advice on how to handle them?

Old 05-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Contributor of Idiocy

Rick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by boom-boom
Hi everyone,meet the boom-boom,I am totally new here as of today,love this site..I am from oklahoma and it's rained here every day since April 24th and we are going to build an ark,in case we should need to survive if it floods,like Noah's flood..

My life is shitty right now,I do have a good job,I am a nurse and nurses are in high demand but my personal life is shitty..I have a yahoo 360 blog and some women that are ancient and jealous decided they were offended by my blog, I am now being bullied..Nothing worse than a bunch of old dried up women that hate younger women...Apologizes to the ladies here because I know all older women aren't like these women are...

Being bullied by a bunch of thugs is not fun,any advice on how to handle them?

As a requirement we need the following:

One or two pictures of you so we're sure you're not a 'thug'.

The web address to your blog, so we can go on there and rage the old ladies who are screwing with you.

Welcome to the site!
(7:32:05 PM) Crescent0mega: brb smoking this 4 year old cock

Old 05-11-2009, 08:15 AM
Contributor

Eniisa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boom-boom
Apologizes to the ladies here because I know all older women aren't like these women are...

\4

To the point!

Hello!

\4

Err...

Old 05-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Contributor

aaaaa is just really niceaaaaa is just really niceaaaaa is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to aaaaa Send a message via MSN to aaaaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Square
haaa

Old 05-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Contributor

Eniisa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaa

Oh great now I have your attention let's not forget to keep on topic.

Despite my profile age (20) being an obvious lie, I'm graduating sometime this October and hopefully becoming the Asian abomination my parents always wanted by not going to university and doing some science shit and instead going to waste money and bum around in Canada.

I'm mostly looking forward to it, mainly because I want to be as far away from my life/country (aka shithole) as possible and the plain fact that I want to build a snowman.

And hopefully before my vis\4a expires, I'll meet a Canadian guy, pop out an anchor baby \4, then await the sweet embrace of death.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!

CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eniisa

Despite my profile age (20) being an obvious lie, I'm graduating sometime this October and hopefully becoming the Asian abomination my parents always wanted by not going to university and doing some science shit and instead going to waste money and bum around in Canada.

I'm mostly looking forward to it, mainly because I want to be as far away from my life/country (aka shithole) as possible and the plain fact that I want to build a snowman.

And hopefully before my vis\4a expires, I'll meet a Canadian guy, pop out an anchor baby \4, then await the sweet embrace of death.

See, now there's a girl who knows what she wants.

(Which is apparently tearing a hole on the other side of the universe.)

Old 05-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Contributor

Pandu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Pandu
Quote:

From that link and reading your post, i assume the shit hold is Australia?
fact: pandu has a large penis

Old 05-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Nexodyne Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
As a requirement we need the following:

One or two pictures of you so we're sure you're not a 'thug'.

The web address to your blog, so we can go on there and rage the old ladies who are screwing with you.

Welcome to the site!

I am so sorry,I haven't had the time to put up a picture and I will asap.I will also put up my blog address. I work as a nurse and work crazy hours so please have patience with me.

In fact I am getting ready to go to work now and decided to check out the forum before I left.I am no thug but of course you guys have no way of knowing that.

Thanks for the welcome,it's a nice change from being bullied.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Nexodyne Newbie

Quote:
\4

To the point!

Hello!

\4

Err...

Hmmmm and thanks,I think.HHmmmm