Reload this Page Spring Cleaning
User Name
Password
Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 01:46 AM
Retired

Gearbox will become famous soon enough
Spring Cleaning

Within the next few days or weeks, we're going to do some 'spring cleaning', and we are going to stick to that for now. New features will probably be implemented as we go, but for now, that is definitely a secondary assignment for us.

We're currently focusing on all the problems we're still having, along with our logic errors. Certain features that were in Invision Power Board were not implemented in vBulletin, so we might have to rewrite our guides and certain stickied topics so that there are no broken links or incorrect information.

With that said, we're going to look at some ideas that you members have posted recently. We're also not guarenteeing anything that any of your ideas will be used, but we'll certainly be looking into it.

About the warning system... it might need some tweaking. Apparently, there is no 0/5 bar system. However, we may start issuing temporary bans depending on its severity. I'm pretty sure we'll still use a 5 warning limit, just basically with no warning status for you to look at along with your posts.

As with the programs contained in any areas, we're definitely working on restoring that. We might be using another person's code, or we may just rewrite the one we have. However, we're definitely putting that back along with all the programs (hopefully).

The avatar problem? We're fixing that up.

Your posts? I have no idea if that will ever be recovered. However, if the staff approves, I will promise you to restore to your old post count, give or take a few posts, in a first come, first serve basis.

Other features are sure to come, but its either that we haven't considered it yet, or that we just don't want to tell you. Rest assured, we're trying our best making your stay here more fun and less boring.

Last edited by Gaej : 03-09-2004 at 01:56 AM.
Closed Thread