Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > Announcements > Announcements
Reload this Page Banner
User Name
Password
Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 02:44 PM
Retired

000GHOST000 has a spectacular aura about000GHOST000 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to 000GHOST000 Send a message via AIM to 000GHOST000 Send a message via MSN to 000GHOST000 Send a message via Yahoo to 000GHOST000
Banner

Now you can see a nice banner on the bottom of every page...we would apreciate it very much if you click on it and click the enter button. You will have to wait 24 hours before you can click again.

The money will go to the person that is paying for the hosting and will help pay for the hosting.

Thank you.

Edit: if you are using kazaa lite or any other program that edits your hosts file, open the hosts file and make sure that mod-chip.com is not in it

Old 12-11-2002, 09:47 PM
Retired

Azz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Azz
Re:Banner

Okay people. So far, we have the amount of clicks since this banner has been up that we should get per day. I don't think it's too much to ask for two clicks a day, do you? We have over fifty active users on NH. If everyone of those active users cliked once per day in a week we'd have seven dollars, thirty dollars a month, which would be a big help for the hosting cost of NH.

Now, honestly, it doesn't cost you anything to be at NH so why not give a little something back by taking the small amount of time out of your day to make the two clicks a day it takes to give NH $0.02?

I know, that every now and again I forget to click, but we can't be forgetting this often, can we? And even if we do forget sometimes, those on dial up connections should be able to cover it easily. They don't have to wait 24 hours, they can click every time they connect.

All I'm asking guys, is that you put a little effort into puting a bit back into NH, it doesn't even cost you anything!

Thanks,
Azz