User Name
Password
Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2002, 02:29 PM
Retired

Gearbox will become famous soon enough
Remembering Rule 9

Quote:
9) Please post in the CORRECT forum. For example, if your topic is related to Neopets, post it in the Neopet forum. This will save us Moderators some time by not having to move posts all the time.

Notice that I underlined correct. Oh, I wonder why? Right to the point, put your posts where they SHOULD BE. "I" am sick and tired of moving your help threads from the off-topic section to the Tech Center. Homework help, is considered technical. It doesn't have to be a computer problem to go to the technical section. Basically, any QUESTIONS will go there, and someone will happily answer (or just spam it up). The abuse of this rule has never been this high, so let's be responsible. I will write a guide if things continue. And, if you continue to be irresponsible after that, I will assign rules. To be specific, "3 Strikes." Do it three times, and get in trouble. Hey, it's your fault, not mine. Don't make me suffer. ;D

Edit: But, I'm on a good groove, so I'll be quite lenient on the first few weeks, so don't mess it up. Okay...