Password
Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 05:11 PM
Deimos

Image battling.

Reconfigure PhotoShop contest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimos
The PS contest should be reconfigured to "Image Battling" this way anyone, I mean anyone with any program (e.g., paint, psp, gimp, ps) can take part in. PS contest imposes this "Its a contest which is fun, but only PS uses can take place", which I'm starting to dislike. Image Battling would be "Battling" another artist or a group of artist to create great signatures, headers, or anything that is image related. This is something that would test their skills that they need to work on, or express what they exceed in. All that would be conducted in those board would be battling.
I feel the restructure would go over well, the Mods that run PS contest would still gain their positions back within "Image Battling". I feel this will promote graphic artists to be active, stay with us, and enjoy their stay. It also removes that unfriendly bias that was in the title.

I have talked to Bid and it should be reconfigured soon, the other mods seems to be absent from their dutes so he was their voice for the time being.. The reconfiguring should take place shorly after this PS contest ends if not sooner.
Closed Thread