Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > General > Found it on the Internet
Reload this Page Sweet-ass deals!
User Name
Password

Old 06-03-2010, 04:03 AM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
Sweet-ass deals!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ASIN=B001FA1P1W
The Wire - Complete Series - $90

Also on Amazon at the moment, Designer watches, 60-80% off. Not sure if that's just a UK thing as I saw it on the uk Amazon, but there are like 6k watches down to 1.5k and stuff, and of course cheaper ones, like $150 down to $30, which is also pretty sweet.

Post any you find as well.
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"

Old 06-03-2010, 04:06 AM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
http://shirt.woot.com/
One shirt, one day, $10, free shipping.

The shirt changes each day, and a lot of them are pretty kick ass. I buy a lot of shirts from this place.

Also: http://shirt.woot.com/Reckoning/
That page has the current 20 most popular shirts, which you can also buy if you want to. They veer between awesome as hell, and shitty trendy 'amusing' stuff like Chuck Norris, but generally they're cool.
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"

Old 06-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Administrator

Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.
I don't like the sound of "ass deals".

Old 06-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!

CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Many times there's a decent deal available at www.steampowered.com

They come and go but you can save a lot of cash. Many times you can get games for 2-5 dollars that normally cost 10 or more. Psychonauts was $2 pretty recently, and Valve was giving away Portal for free. Just keep an eye out.

Old 06-04-2010, 01:52 AM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium

I think we all know that's quite blatantly a lie

Old 06-05-2010, 11:43 AM
NVT Champion

Lucas is a glorious beacon of lightLucas is a glorious beacon of lightLucas is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Lucas Send a message via AIM to Lucas Send a message via MSN to Lucas Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium

haha I get the reference.

Old 06-10-2010, 05:09 AM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ASIN=B000OPPBEQ

Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu-Ray - Only $49.99!

Old 06-28-2010, 07:25 PM
NVT Champion

Lucas is a glorious beacon of lightLucas is a glorious beacon of lightLucas is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Lucas Send a message via AIM to Lucas Send a message via MSN to Lucas Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas
Free domain (expires in 2 days): http://bit.ly/a9SNI4

Old 06-30-2010, 02:43 AM
Contributor

breakfast is a jewel in the roughbreakfast is a jewel in the rough
http://www.karmaloop.com

cheap clothes. try shit on in a store, take a picture of the tags and see if they have them there.

i just got 2 pairs of jeans for the price that one would cost regularly in a store including shipping and customs fees (WeSC)