Reload this Page Lata Days Kiddos
User Name
Password
Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2002, 04:39 PM
Retired

Sweet Dreamer is on a distinguished road
Lata Days Kiddos

Hey dudes, most of you don't know me, but thats okay. This is for the people who did. I'm gonna be gone, and it pisses me off you won't miss me but thats okay.

Azz-Who are you anyways?

Joey - Thanks for everything man! I know you aren't around much, but I hope you see this. You were really helpful when you were here, and I appreciated it.

Fett - Damn your a cooler kid than I thought. Thanks for listening dude.

Ghost - I don't think I've ever met a better kid programmer! I hope you make the millions so I can say I talked to you once.

Chris - Dude, live life and love it. I hope shit works with your family, you're a cool kid and I'll probably see ya on the catwalk eh? Congrats on the Admin deal!

Dusk - Don't lie, we've never once agreed and I know you don't like me so deal with it.

I had to grow up someday, now is as good as ever. Goodbye.

peace.love.and.happiness
...bay bee...

Old 07-09-2002, 06:10 PM
DuskRequiem

Re:Lata Days Kiddos

Excuse me, I'm not the one who throws a hissy fit when someone is picked over you. Actually Saiyan wasn't picked over you. We had no idea you were coming back, it was only a matter of time until we picked someone else...if you would've told us you planned to come back even 2 or 3 days ago, things would've been different, but the second David comes back you claim rule over the webmastership...I'm sorry, but I don't think so buddy. I didn't hear a peep from your mouth about being webmaster again until David was accepted for the job.

Old 07-09-2002, 07:05 PM
Fettboy2

See ya later, Darkness. We never talked all that much except for the past few days, there were a few random IMs before that though. You were pretty cool, good luck having a life and everything.

Old 07-09-2002, 07:15 PM
Retired

Azz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Azz

[quote author=Darkness link=board=6;threadid=5264;start=0#55938 date=1026250764]
Azz-Who are you anyways?
[/quote]

I am me, simple as that. :P

Have fun!

Old 07-09-2002, 09:23 PM
admin

Its very interesting of what jealousy can do to people. Especcially when its me you are pissed at and said nothing about it in your post. You are right, you do need to grow up someday, start now, Crying doesnt get you anywheres

Old 07-09-2002, 09:36 PM
Nexodyne Newbie

HolyHobo is on a distinguished road

Good to have known you, good luck with life darkness.

Old 07-11-2002, 10:14 AM
Administrator

Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.

Hey Darkness! I think you were one of m y most loved mods here. You are really cool, I loved talking about absolutely everything with you. I'll keep lookng for you on the runway

That is so funny I didnt read my message you wrote in this thread until after i posted this. Is it a catwalk or a runway?

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers."
Carl Sagan

Closed Thread