Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > Announcements > Announcements
Reload this Page All shit restored.
User Name
Password
Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Retired

JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.JoeyTheEvilSheep is a God.
As I leave all of you ignorant sons of bitches behind, I restore everything I've changed. Avatars are put back up, but to let you know, I don't approve of it. None of you brats have learned a lesson, and daddy is now quite upset. I have banned a lot of people before I set my member status to retired, but that doesn't mean I still don't have influence. Any of you want to fuck with me, I'm going to beat you like you're a red-head, freckled stepchild.

I am going to be around like BRM, in the background, uknown to most of you. You have not won this battle, simply because I've banned most of the ones who caused bug problems, and I implore all of you to make angelus just as unwelcome as khild, and many others.

To the regular members:

I like most of you, it was rather nice known most of you also. However, in the recent month, many of you have become rather ignorant also.

To the priv. members:

I tried to work with you, but you were too difficult. You wanted everything you stated, regardless of anything that happened.

BRM:

You've been one of my main reasons for staying around as long as I have. Despite me joking around about being in love with you all the time, I've really valued your friendship. You have inspired me to become a better person, although I still keep my humor. So... as I reduce my time spent here, let this be the last time I say... WHO'S YOUR DADDY!? Shame I never had a chance with you, I would have moved to your city. :P

Brooklyn:

Good times... very good times man, you have all my contact info, so hit me up!

Irid:

Hell, what can I say? Keep in contact?!

Chris:

You've been somewhat of a brother to me, and it makes me extremely happy to see you doing well for yourself.

Dawgy:

I told you this... you'd make it! And you did, keep it up, you're always on. Maybe they'll replace me with you. Keep up the good work.

Deimos:

We've argued, worked closely together... and in the end, I walk away with the utmost respect for you. Keep working hard on those sig skills!

A_Guy:

See, I didn't forget you! I never really got to talk to you much, but you're damned cool in M&A.

Gaej:

I know we fought a shitload in the past, but you're another person I have respect for after working with you. You're a damned cool kid, and I hope you keep it up!

Ghost:

You have worked hard as hell, keep up the good work. If you ever need anything, you know how to keep in contact with me.

Dusk:

You are a very cool.. kid/man. I hope you actually keep in contact with me! You haven't talked to me in a long time..

Meka:

Erm.. not much to say, but have a good life.

Midget:

Another person I helped.. I told you you'd make it someday, and you did. You're a great mod, and I hope success continues for you.

All others:

Contact me if you want some ass kissing, I'll tell you what I think. For times sake, I'm going to stop with this.

Old 10-05-2003, 08:37 PM
Retired

MidgetMan will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MidgetMan
I love you Joey! I'll miss your activeness, and remember, our first conversation...dont get raped by Marla the cat hahahaha w00t See ya 'round!

http://www.inceptivenotions.com My photography website. Check it out!

Old 10-05-2003, 10:25 PM
Retired

Elite has a spectacular aura aboutElite has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Elite Send a message via Yahoo to Elite
I hope all you lil fuckers are happy who caused Joey to leave. In other news, fucking sheep forgot about me! <_<

Old 10-06-2003, 02:15 AM
Experienced Nexodyne Member

Tommy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Elite@Oct 6 2003, 09:25 AM
I hope all you lil fuckers are happy who caused Joey to leave. In other news, fucking sheep forgot about me!&nbsp; <_<

Not the only one <_< :P

Old 10-06-2003, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator

A_Guy is a jewel in the roughA_Guy is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to A_Guy Send a message via MSN to A_Guy
Aight, see ya Joey, have fun elsewhere.

</3

Old 10-06-2003, 08:21 PM
Administrator

Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.
We are more than blood brothers... our computers have shared the same data, and nothing can mean more than that

:P

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers."
Carl Sagan

Old 10-06-2003, 11:09 PM
Retired

Mitch has a spectacular aura aboutMitch has a spectacular aura about
See ya around joey... haven ttalked to you much for a long time but cya man... :cry:

Last edited by Mitch : 10-08-2003 at 09:46 PM.

Old 10-08-2003, 03:42 PM
Retired

Sweet Dreamer is on a distinguished road
I knew why I left, but I never thought you would go Joey man... you've been here forever, its like... unnatural.

peace.love.and.happiness
...bay bee...

Old 11-08-2003, 07:27 PM
Teh Bonz

Bonzi is a splendid one to beholdBonzi is a splendid one to beholdBonzi is a splendid one to beholdBonzi is a splendid one to beholdBonzi is a splendid one to behold
Later Sheep

Closed Thread