Reload this Page The Staff asks for help
User Name
Password
Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2003, 10:51 PM
Retired

Mitch has a spectacular aura aboutMitch has a spectacular aura about
Re:The Staff asks for help

I like the idea about if you stay for around 2 years, you will receive around 500,000 Neopoints from a neohacks account... (hidden)

Old 04-30-2003, 12:28 AM
[Dragoon]

IDEA! This goes along with my RPG/point-store idea. Referals, but instead of getting points for people signing up, you get em when somone you refered gets X posts, or has been here X days, and when/if they get into the Priv, or UG

Old 04-30-2003, 12:31 AM
Dave_Flair

[quote author=alphasee link=board=6;threadid=14968;start=0#msg156213 date=1051673634]
How about....cutting some of the strict rules about what we can say..and get rid of banning swear words for the most part...(just a thought).
Um, possibly add places for other games here at nhacks, so its not only just for neopets, but also for other quite-popular games out there, that other people only dream of finding cheats for it. Maybe also, actually LOOK for some programmers, or maybe even have a slightly different approach on the Technical thread, so it has a diverse library of information for programming and designing, not just for when things come up.
If this makes any sense, but also maybe a more content-based web site as well, once again, not covering only the dully-put neopets online game...I think it might be time to shift to something new
[/quote]

I am in agreement with Alphy.... things could use a little diversety and in conjunction with Talby Fett's idea this board would enter into an "Age of Aquarius"

Old 04-30-2003, 12:42 AM
[Dragoon]

We tried that, it bombed, it got removed.

Old 04-30-2003, 12:45 AM
Retired

Mitch has a spectacular aura aboutMitch has a spectacular aura about

[quote author=Dragoon link=board=6;threadid=14968;start=0#msg156249 date=1051681329]
[/quote]

it and the person with the genious idea

Old 04-30-2003, 12:50 AM
Dave_Flair

Why in your respective opinion's did the board bomb?

Old 04-30-2003, 12:51 AM
[Dragoon]

[quote author=[müGßØ¥] link=board=6;threadid=14968;start=0#msg156251 date=1051681553]
[quote author=Dragoon link=board=6;threadid=14968;start=0#msg156249 date=1051681329]
[/quote]

it and the person with the genious idea
[/quote]

Khild's actions after he was banned really show that he had no right to be a mod.. Ditto for Fett

Old 04-30-2003, 01:04 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

artslet is on a distinguished road

the idea about a board where you can post whatever you want, but people should also have the power to request that somebody be muted so they can't post if they are been abusive, and a pm goes out to all the people that have a thing checked in there profile that have posted in the board that they can vote on the person been muted, and when it gets reset they would be able to post there again

Old 04-30-2003, 01:12 AM
[Dragoon]

Something like a voting system to mute people, so that we can mute em while mods/admins arent around... and maybe a minimum combined postcound (or Karma count, or something) for that to happen

Old 04-30-2003, 01:34 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

artslet is on a distinguished road

yea minimum postcount or maybe only a certain membergroup could or something

Old 04-30-2003, 07:41 AM
Retired

Sweet Dreamer is on a distinguished road

[quote author=|/|1|)||19|-|7 link=board=6;threadid=14968;start=0#msg156158 date=1051665917]
Special advantages as you stay longer at nhacks like nhacks makes a joint account and when someone is here for say 2 years they get 1mil from the joint account cuz that would be cool

[/quote]

We could maybe havea contest for something liek that? But being a member of Nhacks should pretty much be a reward in itself... we wouldn't want people to sign up JUST for a mil.

peace.love.and.happiness
...bay bee...

Old 04-30-2003, 10:57 AM
Nexodyne Member

Vince is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Vince

We need an arcade..Were you earn points to like buy stuff or sumtin..like custom titles and other umm junk ;D and the add in a a weekly contest of some sort (most points in a random choosen game?) I dunno just think up some stuff..

Old 04-30-2003, 10:59 AM
ftcpics

[/quote]
it didn't bomb, the admins didn't like the idea of us going crazy.

Old 04-30-2003, 01:43 PM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.

we already did the photoshop forum, it was a complete flop lol, i agree with fetts no rules forum idea. but here's my idea.
I think we should have a trivia forum, i would happily mod it and make sure everything is done fairly, and we could have specialty quizzes written by members of the board, i would write some killer quizzes, and tyhey could be on anything.
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"

Old 04-30-2003, 01:49 PM
[Dragoon]

[quote author=Bid link=board=6;threadid=14968;start=20#msg156385 date=1051728207]
we already did the photoshop forum, it was a complete flop lol, i agree with fetts no rules forum idea. but here's my idea.
I think we should have a trivia forum, i would happily mod it and make sure everything is done fairly, and we could have specialty quizzes written by members of the board, i would write some killer quizzes, and tyhey could be on anything.
[/quote]

No more damn trivia! Nooo!
Closed Thread