Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > General > Off Topic
Reload this Page Love / hate your life? Post here.
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

  #46  
Old 05-03-2009, 08:19 PM
CO3 CO3 is offline
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 3,030
CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
haha since when was Nexo a step down from /b/? hell, 2 girls 1 cup is a step above /b/


We're not anonymous so it's more personal.
Reply With Quote

  #47  
Old 05-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Rick's Avatar
Rick Rick is offline
Contributor of Idiocy
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Age: 30
Posts: 3,666
Rick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandu1986
second occupation?

oh and p.s. life sucks right now lol.

Selling shit is my second occupation.
__________________
Quote:
(7:32:05 PM) Crescent0mega: brb smoking this 4 year old cock

Reply With Quote

  #48  
Old 05-06-2009, 01:52 PM
Pandu's Avatar
Pandu Pandu is offline
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: BRM house.... sleepy and tired :-) *J/K
Age: 33
Posts: 1,685
Pandu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Pandu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Selling shit is my second occupation.


shit known as drugs? lol or just shit as in random items? (though i suppose you could call drugs random items as well :P )
__________________
Kami Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridicule
fact: pandu has a large penis
Reply With Quote

  #49  
Old 05-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Biddykins's Avatar
Biddykins Biddykins is offline
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Join Date: Oct 2001
Age: 32
Posts: 6,725
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
Slowly improving, still in a totally shitty way though.
__________________
"Bid is the man of the hour, get him a damn award or somthing."
"I party with my dad, we've done a few things together I probably shouldn't speak about."
"As a Christian, I find all forms of religion (except Christianity) to be very harmful to it's members"
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"
Reply With Quote

  #50  
Old 05-07-2009, 03:15 AM
MaXiMiUS's Avatar
MaXiMiUS MaXiMiUS is offline
Nexodyne Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Uhh... Earth?
Age: 28
Posts: 203
MaXiMiUS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to MaXiMiUS Send a message via AIM to MaXiMiUS Send a message via MSN to MaXiMiUS Send a message via Yahoo to MaXiMiUS
Hope your situation improves, Bid.

Also, I'm not quite sure how I keep ending up on these forums. Once every couple of months I just seem to.. stumble across a link to it.

Off I go again..
Reply With Quote

  #51  
Old 05-10-2009, 06:08 PM
boom-boom boom-boom is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4
boom-boom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..
Have you read 2012 return of the Quetzcoatl by David Pinchbeck, I have 10$ to bet you'd love it, and I'd pay 10$ just to have someone to talk about that book with. The last 100 pages are shitty though.

I just finished School, as long as everything goes right I'll be getting a going to OU to start on a letters degree. Life as a pizza delivery guy really isn't bad, I make 13-16 on average a night, most of it goes untaxed, and Oklahoma doesn't have a very high cost of living. No relationship problems, but that's just because I can't stay in one. Life is good, I play disc golf, work, hang out with friends, stay involved with multiple lovers, and get baked .





Hey I am brand new to the site and from Oklahoma too,home grown okie,but I love the cowboys...
Reply With Quote

  #52  
Old 05-10-2009, 06:20 PM
boom-boom boom-boom is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4
boom-boom is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone,meet the boom-boom,I am totally new here as of today,love this site..I am from oklahoma and it's rained here every day since April 24th and we are going to build an ark,in case we should need to survive if it floods,like Noah's flood..


My life is shitty right now,I do have a good job,I am a nurse and nurses are in high demand but my personal life is shitty..I have a yahoo 360 blog and some women that are ancient and jealous decided they were offended by my blog, I am now being bullied..Nothing worse than a bunch of old dried up women that hate younger women...Apologizes to the ladies here because I know all older women aren't like these women are...


Being bullied by a bunch of thugs is not fun,any advice on how to handle them?
Reply With Quote

  #53  
Old 05-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Rick's Avatar
Rick Rick is offline
Contributor of Idiocy
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Age: 30
Posts: 3,666
Rick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by boom-boom
Hi everyone,meet the boom-boom,I am totally new here as of today,love this site..I am from oklahoma and it's rained here every day since April 24th and we are going to build an ark,in case we should need to survive if it floods,like Noah's flood..


My life is shitty right now,I do have a good job,I am a nurse and nurses are in high demand but my personal life is shitty..I have a yahoo 360 blog and some women that are ancient and jealous decided they were offended by my blog, I am now being bullied..Nothing worse than a bunch of old dried up women that hate younger women...Apologizes to the ladies here because I know all older women aren't like these women are...


Being bullied by a bunch of thugs is not fun,any advice on how to handle them?


As a requirement we need the following:

One or two pictures of you so we're sure you're not a 'thug'.

The web address to your blog, so we can go on there and rage the old ladies who are screwing with you.

Welcome to the site!
__________________
Quote:
(7:32:05 PM) Crescent0mega: brb smoking this 4 year old cock

Reply With Quote

  #54  
Old 05-11-2009, 08:15 AM
Eniisa Eniisa is offline
Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 27
Posts: 547
Eniisa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boom-boom
Apologizes to the ladies here because I know all older women aren't like these women are...

Ladies? What ladies? Oh right, me. I forgot I have boobs and a vagina.

Now, let's just pretend that was not awkward at all.


To the point!

Hello!

I welcome you to Nexodyne.com as the second (active) female on the website. Although you could be a bot. A very convincing bot. Some people argue that women = bots but I don't know how the population charts work out then.

Err...
Reply With Quote

  #55  
Old 05-11-2009, 11:59 PM
aaaaa aaaaa is offline
Contributor
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: My room
Age: 29
Posts: 1,627
aaaaa is just really niceaaaaa is just really niceaaaaa is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to aaaaa Send a message via MSN to aaaaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Square
haaa


.
__________________
Drywall
Reply With Quote

  #56  
Old 05-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Eniisa Eniisa is offline
Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 27
Posts: 547
Eniisa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaa
.

Oh great now I have your attention let's not forget to keep on topic.

Despite my profile age (20) being an obvious lie, I'm graduating sometime this October and hopefully becoming the Asian abomination my parents always wanted by not going to university and doing some science shit and instead going to waste money and bum around in Canada.

I'm mostly looking forward to it, mainly because I want to be as far away from my life/country (aka shithole) as possible and the plain fact that I want to build a snowman.

And hopefully before my vista expires, I'll meet a Canadian guy, pop out an anchor baby or two, then await the sweet embrace of death.
Reply With Quote

  #57  
Old 05-12-2009, 08:56 AM
CO3 CO3 is offline
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 3,030
CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eniisa
Oh great now I have your attention let's not forget to keep on topic.

Despite my profile age (20) being an obvious lie, I'm graduating sometime this October and hopefully becoming the Asian abomination my parents always wanted by not going to university and doing some science shit and instead going to waste money and bum around in Canada.

I'm mostly looking forward to it, mainly because I want to be as far away from my life/country (aka shithole) as possible and the plain fact that I want to build a snowman.

And hopefully before my vista expires, I'll meet a Canadian guy, pop out an anchor baby or two, then await the sweet embrace of death.


See, now there's a girl who knows what she wants.

(Which is apparently tearing a hole on the other side of the universe.)
Reply With Quote

  #58  
Old 05-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Pandu's Avatar
Pandu Pandu is offline
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: BRM house.... sleepy and tired :-) *J/K
Age: 33
Posts: 1,685
Pandu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Pandu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eniisa
Oh great now I have your attention let's not forget to keep on topic.

Despite my profile age (20) being an obvious lie, I'm graduating sometime this October and hopefully becoming the Asian abomination my parents always wanted by not going to university and doing some science shit and instead going to waste money and bum around in Canada.

I'm mostly looking forward to it, mainly because I want to be as far away from my life/country (aka shithole) as possible and the plain fact that I want to build a snowman.

And hopefully before my vista expires, I'll meet a Canadian guy, pop out an anchor baby or two, then await the sweet embrace of death.



From that link and reading your post, i assume the shit hold is Australia?
__________________
Kami Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridicule
fact: pandu has a large penis
Reply With Quote

  #59  
Old 05-12-2009, 07:25 PM
boom-boom boom-boom is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4
boom-boom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
As a requirement we need the following:

One or two pictures of you so we're sure you're not a 'thug'.

The web address to your blog, so we can go on there and rage the old ladies who are screwing with you.

Welcome to the site!



I am so sorry,I haven't had the time to put up a picture and I will asap.I will also put up my blog address. I work as a nurse and work crazy hours so please have patience with me.

In fact I am getting ready to go to work now and decided to check out the forum before I left.I am no thug but of course you guys have no way of knowing that.

Thanks for the welcome,it's a nice change from being bullied.
Reply With Quote

  #60  
Old 05-12-2009, 07:31 PM
boom-boom boom-boom is offline
Nexodyne Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4
boom-boom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eniisa
Ladies? What ladies? Oh right, me. I forgot I have boobs and a vagina.

Now, let's just pretend that was not awkward at all.


To the point!

Hello!

I welcome you to Nexodyne.com as the second (active) female on the website. Although you could be a bot. A very convincing bot. Some people argue that women = bots but I don't know how the population charts work out then.

Err...




Hmmmm and thanks,I think.HHmmmm
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.


vBulletin style developed by Transverse Styles

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content copyright ©2004 NeoHacks LLC. (http://nexodyne.com/)